Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

cdrking rob place ermita branch scandal

marami po talagang bastos sa cdr king.. hayyyst.. kung ndi ko nga lang need ng cd, hindi nako bibili dun eh... whahhahah

I saw that your store are close

The saleslady is correct. in the first place you already saw that the store was closed., and you still insisted to buy.

most of the store have a policy. you know what i mean. sale after store hours is not permissible, because they will audit there sales.
my sympathy will go to the sales personnel and to the cdrking store.,

because you are just taking your chances to buy after store hour, if you are not granted so be it. no hard feelings.

not selling you is not the discretion of the saleslady, she just following the company rule and policy.

just my two cents

;)

Last edited:
one sided to' and we need both sides san ba yong sales staff ng cdr king at ng mlaman din kung ano nga ba?
pero sir/maam TS, sabi mo closed na ung tindahan o sabihin natin pasara na sila
ibigsabihin wala na tlgang transaction pag ganon.

Last edited:
lets post this on social sites.nyahahaha.lagot sila.kahit sang branch yata ganyan mga tao sa cdrking.im from negros.ganun din sila kabagal mag bigay service d2.

naku TS, tama ka, pansin ko nga na ang susuplada ng mga salesperson ng cdrking. Kung suplada sila, mas sinusupladuhan ko... hindi sila uubra sa akin. napapatahimik na lang sila.

parang napakalaki ng utang na loob ng mga customer sa kanila... sarap bombahin eh, kung hindi lang mura ang mga products nila, ndi na ko bibili eh...

pero UNAVOIDABLE eh... laki kasi ng matitipid...

pag half closed talaga yung door ng cdrking nag iinventory ek-ek sila, tinatapos lang nila yung mga customer na nasarhan pero hindi na sila nagppasok ng customer after that.
hindi naman lahat suplado/suplada mga staff ng cdrking pero meron talaga mga t@nga para hindi mahalata kat@ngahan dinadaan nila sa pagkasuplado/suplada. tapos:lol:

I saw that your store are close

The saleslady is correct. in the first place you already saw that the store was closed., and you still insisted to buy.

most of the store have a policy. you know what i mean. sale after store hours is not permissible, because they will audit there sales.
my sympathy will go to the sales personnel and to the cdrking store.,

because you are just taking your chances to buy after store hour, if you are not granted so be it. no heart feelings.

not selling you is not the discretion of the saleslady, she just following the company rule and policy.

just my two cents

;)

no heart feelings? :praise: ... ingat ingat po sa mga grammar nazi baka mahuli po kayo..

para sakin ah wala akong kinakampihan,
Tama lang naman na mag papila sila dahil manual nilang ginagawa ang paglalagay ng mga product nila sa papel diba nga nauso ang "FIRST COME FOR SERVE" so kelangan mo talaga mag hintay sa pagkakataon mo
tandaan "TAO sila hindi naman sila ROBOT para hindi mapagod/malito" so wala tayong magagawa kung ganon sistema nila dahil wala naman tayo pakielam kung malugi sila

Magkaroon sana sila ng costumer HELP assistant para ma assist yung mga nagtatanong lang
"Meron kasing mga tao na nagtatanong sila pero in other way bibili na pala so unfair naman sa iba na pumila pa sa pagkahaba haba"then pag umimik pa na ("AYAN lang naman ang bibilhin ko nahanap mo na din bakit hindi mo pa iresibo") yung costumer pa may ganang magalit kaya siguro nag tataray yung mga saleslady.

Pero kung nag taray sayo ng nagtatanong ka lang naman ibang usapan na yan walang "MODO na yun"

mga ka-SB na bumibili sa cdrking rob place manila branch..... check this out!!!

(a letter from unsatisfied and very dissappointed customer)

Hi,

I just want to inform you of the bad way I was treated by your staff at CDR King Robinsons Ermita Branch. I went there yesterday (July 14) after the rain has subsided and we still don't have electricity in our area. I badly need a Crank Dynamo flashlight since all of our cellphones are nearly battery empty.

I saw that your store are close but I saw some people coming out of the store and some inside so I tried asking if they can consider selling me 3 pcs of the said flashlight. One male sales attendant in blue uniform told me he's going to ask somebody inside if they can sell me. I waited for too long outside for him to come back but he did not so I decided to peek from the half-open roll-up door, only to find the guy just chatting with the other girls inside. It was really rude of him to keep me waiting while he just chats with the other sales attendants.

So, while crouch on my feet, since the door is half-open, i converse with your sales attendants practically begging them to sell me the precious flashlight but they turned me down said there was no light and they need that to check if they still have the inventory. I offered them to use the flashlight I have in my nearly empty cellphone but one of them rudely said "may flashlight din kami". So I thought if light was the only thing keeping them from selling me then why don't they use the flashlight they say they have to check if they have inventory.

I told them I will be buying 3 pcs, I thought that could appeal to them since I'm not just buying one product for them to exert effort on me. But one of them said (the one who's not in uniform and appear to be the supervisor) they only have 1 left and they already used it. Hmm! That wonders me, because first they told me they need light to check the inventory then they told me they just have one left which they already used. They are very DISHONEST!!

I still tried to convince them to sell me, but the supervisor, I supposed, said in high tone "Hindi nga ho pwede close kami ayan o nakalagay na nga sa labas". Then she told the other girl to close the door. That really shocked me because I am still crouched at the door. Had the girl followed her order I would have been slammed.

Disappointed I just went up on my feet and left your store.

I want to ask you, how do you train your sales attendants especially the supervisors/managers/oic of the store to handle customers like me in a situation like that? I only want to purchase your product, why do they have to treat me rudely??

I also handle sales attendants in my previous jobs and never did I train them to treat our customers the way your sales attendants have treated me. I would have just brushed this thing aside and go on with my life but I want you to know that your product is not a luxury product one purchase just to enjoy. You have products that is a necessity during times of calamity and long power interruption. You have brilliant products and I cannot count how many CDR King brands have we purchased in the last 3 months and I'm telling you it's a lot. I even recommended your products to my friends because it really helped us a lot.

But because of this incident I might tell my friends NOT TO BUY from that branch because of your staff's bad behavior. I'm not asking for anything. I'm just asking you to retrain your staff and STRESS with them the IMPORTANCE of EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Thank you!

Ang rude naman!!!! :ranting:
Ts, na-email mo na ba sila? Hindi pwedeng palampasin yung mga ganyan local brand walang paki sa mga local customers

CONTACT >
Human Resource Email: [email protected]

Complains Email: [email protected]

Web Master Email: [email protected]

Well karamihan ng emplayado ng CD R king mainitin ang ulo. Yun lang ang napansin ko.

kakabili ko lang jan last week ok na naman service nila medyo mabagal nga lang talaga dahil dun sa mano mano nilang pagreresibo..dapat nung sinigawan ka sinigawan mu rin..

agree ako jan!!!i terminate na nla yung mga walang kwenta nlang staff!!!

Puro Bad Comments na talaga sila.. may mga Cs or higher position na kala mo kung sino sila hayzzzzz... Di marunong mag pahalaga ng mga costumers :salute:

Back
Top Bottom