Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Hi everybody! It's so good to be back after such a long hiatus. :excited::excited:

I'd like to recommend the books I posted earlier today by Pierre Lemaitre, but if you only have time to read one book out of the trilogy, I highly suggest reading the book called Alex. So so good! It reminded me a bit of the Stieg Larsson novels + Gone Girl + Rebecca, rolled in one. The books took me a while para hanapin, but worth it!

Also another request that took a while :ashamed: was Joy Fielding's The First Time, re-read it the other day and grabe pa din iyak ko. That was such a well-written book. If you've read it, and you have similar books in mind, please tell me!

Also, do you have any book suggestions similar to Tammara Webber's Easy? I've read her other books too but I can't find any other book that had the same impact as that one. Thank you!

Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestion

Pahingi po ng copy please.. Thank you

For me, I love reading Historical Romance and Contemporary Romance novels.. My Top favorites are Julia Quinn's Bridgerton series and Smythe-Smith series, and Susan Elizabeth Phillips' Chicago Star series.. I Download my ebooks free at LIBRARY GENESIS. They have a lot of ebooks there, you just have to know the author & the title of the book so you could get them.

zelle for chick lit, another wonderful author is Jennifer Crusie - Welcome to Temptation, Bet Me, Manhunting - are just some of her best books, and she has already written a lot!

Linda Howard's Duncan's Bride is also highly recommended :D

Manhunting omgggg. One of my all time fave :yipee:

wow. puro romance.

Magbasa kayo ng fantasy!!!!!

lahat ng books ni sanderson, maganda.

Last edited:
"The Psychology of Money" by Morgan Housel is a book that explains how our emotions and behaviors affect our financial decisions. It's a great read if you want to understand why you make certain financial choices and how you can make better ones.

"The Richest Man in Babylon" by George S. Clason is a classic book on personal finance that's been around for almost 100 years. It provides timeless advice on how to build wealth and manage your money.

"How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie is a self-help book that gives you tips on how to improve your social skills and build stronger relationships. It's a great read if you want to become more successful in your personal and professional life.

Back
Top Bottom