Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Clashfarmer - The best and free Clash of Clans bot!

coolpilot123

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I'm here to bring attention to Clash Farmer v1.0.7! Clash farmer is a free and safe Clash of Clans farming bot that will keep you online constantly and gather resources, raid for loot and train your troops!
Anyway I bet your questioning the security of this bot.. With the the latest in stealth technology, you are GUARANTEED to not get banned! So are you tired of the constant "Next" clicking? Do you want to make millions in resources per day? What are you waiting for?! Stop wasting your day and let the Clashfarmer - COC bot do it for you!

Come and download for free!

Clashfarmer.com

Amazing app! I used it last night and when I opened it up in the morning I have 4 mil gold and 3.6 mil elixir waiting for me!

DOWNLOAD PREMIUM VERSION

You can download ClashFarmer now for the very low price of FREE.
Later we might double it.

DOWNLOAD CLASHFARMER PREMIUM V1.8.8

Premium version is now Free, help us and spread the word!

If you like our bot, and want to show appreciation and get updates on new versions, follow us on our Facebook Page

Latest free version is 1.8.8 (working with December 10th update)

Back
Top Bottom