Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Colloidal Silver aka Nano Silver aka Ionic Silver

honej

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a question, but before I get to that, I wanna give you all an idea on what this is.

Ang Colloidal Silver ay silver particles in nano size (sobrang liit) suspended in distilled water. It is hailed as the natures' antibiotic or natural antibiotic na walang side effect. I've been using for a while for my dogs and for me if nagkaka trangkaso ako.

Ang problema, mahal ang colloidal silver na binebenta sa facebook. 500 ml is P800. Dahil dyan, napag isipan ko na ako na lang gumawa ng colloidal silver sa bahay since for personal use lang naman. Nakakita na ako ng Colloidal Silver maker kit. Pero, ang problema ko is kung saan ako bibili ng 999 (pure silver) rod. Parang chopstick sya kalaki and yon ang ginagamit para maka gawa ng colloidal silver. Anyone here knows where can I buy pure silver rod?

Thank you in advance sa mga sasagot. Salamat po.

Hi. Pwede kang umorder sa etsy.com or goldenstatesilver.com
Matagal na ako nagamit at gumagawa ng CS, siguro mga 5 years na..

Back
Top Bottom