Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cost of Bungalow House

poporo

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello guys Good Day!
kukuha lang sana ako ng information regarding sa pagbuo ng bahay kung magkano ang magiging cost sana matulungan ninyo ako

Hello guys Good Day!
kukuha lang sana ako ng information regarding sa pagbuo ng bahay kung magkano ang magiging cost sana matulungan ninyo ako

Rough estimate would be :
Area of House x Cost per square / meter.

sir thank you
i have 1 question magkano na ngayun ang cost per square meter

sir thank you
i have 1 question magkano na ngayun ang cost per square meter

Di na ko updated sir kasi wala ako sa pinas.
try mo sa 10,000 to 15,000 per square medyo realistic cost na I think.

Costing for 40sqm please.

Thanks.

40sqm would fall to 40*15,000 = 600k low cost house pa lagay na to. 40sqm = 8x5sqm. when I mean low cost ay hindi ung mga below standard build.

I also suggest na magdadag ka ng 10% for labor cost.

Di pa kasama dito ung mga permit ang licenses. Pero para mas maganda. Kung kukuha ka ng contractor. Ipasama mo na sa kanila ang paglalakd ng mga permits. :)

Back
Top Bottom