Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

COURSE MO? - anu current or natapos mong COURSE mo?

BS Computer Engineering

Currently taking Master of Science in Information Technology

BS Computer Engineering
MCP, MCTS, MCSA x2
ITILv3
VCA-DCV
Apsara Clouder

in the works:
AZ-103
SAA-C01
MCSE

Ang natapos kong course ay Civil Engineering. Board passer na rin ako. Nakawork na rin ako ibat-ibang bansa at of course dito sa Pinas. May naipasa pa ako akong isang Board Exam , Registered Master Plumber. Ngayon, balak kung maging successful author. At sana mawala na yung bisyo kung inom.

Last edited:
i am only college undergraduate of BS ICT / IT they had projected on my diploma of being a college undergraduate. I am planning to pursue my Medical Degree courses in relation with my horoscope Aquarius - Pisces. also being an amethyst in the seventh colour in the rainbow spectrum.

Back
Top Bottom