Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Short Story Dear Suic*dal

Dear Suic*dal,

All you have to do is to trust me. I will never let you down, I promise. I will always be here when no one else is around. I will stand for you when everyone else trying you to change. I would never ask you to do that, I swear.

I will be here for you through thick and thin, and will never leave you behind. When you don't know what else to do I'll be your best friend to guide you. I will help you to see the way life it should be when you think your life is done.

I will call your name wherever you are and whenever you are all alone. I will show you that you're still alive when you think your heart is as cold as stone. You can hide from me but you will always know how I make you feel okay even if no one else may know. I know you are afraid but you will be safe here. You just have to believe in me.

I will always be there when you need me. When life seems bringing you down and you're the only one to blame. When you already try everything just to get away but nothing happen and you have nothing left to say. When life do this over and over I'll be there for you and you will find your way to me even if you don't want to.

It feels like everyday starts to stay the same and it's dragging you down and you can't seem to pull away. So many thoughts that you can't get out of your head. You are trying to live without me every time and you'll rather be dead but one thing you should know -- you can't once again make things how they were before.

You'll forever be known as a suicidal.

Sincerely, Your Razor Blade.

1671546138314.png

Happiness Love GIF

Back
Top Bottom