Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Default Bios password MSI

kurutchan

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
nag bukas ako ng pc biglang nagk password ng hindi nag lalagay
nireset ko bios ko thru jumper at cmos removing nag reset yung password deniclaire nya pero bakit may password prin siya?? all default setting nmn has been reset pero may password paren pano ito i fix kung di nakkapasok sa bios. salamat.
unit MSI H110M PRO VH. pabulong ng solusyon mga boss

try to remove cmos battery. at ibalik for 1min

nag try na po ako sir at nag jumper na din po. kaso pag ka reset to default mag papassword padin tas may naka agay me fw is working abnormal.

nag try na po ako sir at nag jumper na din po. kaso pag ka reset to default mag papassword padin tas may naka agay me fw is working abnormal.

remove any power cables from the PSU and mainboard,
then press power button several times.

then do again the >>Clear CMOS Guide<<
then restore the powers and try to boot

gawin mung 5mins bago mu ibalik ang cmos battery

Last edited:
sir try mo nakita ko lang sa ibang forum https://bios-pw.org/

Instruction

just type any wrong password then code will appear in bios then copy from then paste in the site i provide then code will appear to use

Credit: chadchad37

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom