Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Diet Tips & Tricks

Is fasting considered diet, or they're two different things? If it's diet then that's what I do, Intermittent Fasting, but I'm not being consistent. When I do I/F for like four days, for sure yung bawas sa timbang ko ay 1-2kg agad. Tapos after a while, hindi ko na mapigilan at mapapakain ng marami ulit, dagdag timbang ulit at back to zero na naman with fasting, but I always resort to I/F. I also drink bulletproof coffee every morning (which BPC is part of Keto diet daw na hindi ko rin sinusunod ng mabuti). At syempre hindi rin ako nag-eexercise.

For I/F doers or nagbabalak mag-I/F, I recommend to use Zero app. to track your progress, remind you of your fasting times etc. I already tried lot of I/F mobile apps. but I find the features ng Zero enough and it works better than most fasting apps.

tl;dr Intermittent Fasting is effective. Actually, any diet plan works as long as you have self-discipline. šŸ˜‰
Don't be like me, hindi consistent. It's hard for me to resist food. I enjoy eating especially when I do a watching marathon.

Last edited:
Hanggang pangarap na lang ata ako dyan.

Planning to get back my intermittent fasting routine this year :yes:
Effective siya sakin, last year OMAD 23:1 ginawa ko (more on eggs, lil veggies and meat) ayun hilo/migraine and even hair loss but itā€™s worth it.

If youā€™re planning to do so, much better iwasan sumama sa mga gatherings, eat out or even watching mukbang lol.
Wag kana muna makipag usap sa mga taong matatakaw jk. :lol:

Ubusin ko lang tong mango graham float sa ref then diet na ulit ako :lmao:
Balik ako pag 25ā€ na ulit waistline ko. ciao :kiss:

Last edited:
Is fasting considered diet, or they're two different things? If it's diet then that's what I do, Intermittent Fasting, but I'm not being consistent. When I do I/F for like four days, for sure yung bawas sa timbang ko ay 1-2kg agad. Tapos after a while, hindi ko na mapigilan at mapapakain ng marami ulit, dagdag timbang ulit at back to zero na naman with fasting, but I always resort to I/F. I also drink bulletproof coffee every morning (which BPC is part of Keto diet daw na hindi ko rin sinusunod ng mabuti). At syempre hindi rin ako nag-eexercise.

For I/F doers or nagbabalak mag-I/F, I recommend to use Zero app. to track your progress, remind you of your fasting times etc. I already tried lot of I/F mobile apps. but I find the features ng Zero enough and it works better than most fasting apps.

tl;dr Intermittent Fasting is effective. Actually, any diet plan works as long as you have self-discipline. šŸ˜‰
Don't be like me, hindi consistent. It's hard for me to resist food. I enjoy eating especially when I do a watching marathon.
much better if you create a caloric deficit, hindi ka deprived sa foods. You can eat whatever you want as long a pasok sya sa daily calorie allowanace mo. Been there done that, KETO, IF, Calorie Deficit but nagfailed lahat, ang sarap kasi tlaga kumain...*laugh*

for now, wala akong diet, kinakain ko lahat, pero in moderation. charoot.
I do home workout lang 3-5x a week ;) to maintain weight na 50-52kg.

but I did I/F before, 16:8.... take away ko sa pandemic ung pag woworkout, na never ko ginawa before.

Sa ngayon ang sinusubukan ko naman ay yung pag-iwas sa 3in1 Coffee. Kung hindi maiwasan ang coffee, Black Coffee dapat.
Tapos Rice lang during Lunch.
Ayun, awa ng Diyos,... wala pang nagbabago HAHAHA

Ma share ko lang, last two weeks ng November I was at 82kgs, then I've decided to incorporate the "after 6" diet. Matagal ng diet to, so basically, no more eating after 6pm, but when I'm eating dinner around 5 to 5:30pm, halos light lang kinakaen ko. 1 cup of rice tapos ulam, minsan siomai nga lang, kung ano merienda dito since 5pm dito sa atin sa pinas is stll considered merienda :-D ayun, I lost 6kgs, from 82kgs down to 76kgs. My target weight is between 67kgs to 70 kgss since 5'5 1/2 lang ako, hahaha hayaan nyo na yung butal sa taas ko*giggle*

Back
Top Bottom