Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

El Capitan Driver Problem

vinot5

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Good day Symbianizers!

Let me go straight to the problem. Di ko magamit yung Wifi Adapter ko (USB wifi)
Pano mag downgrade to Yosemite? Di ako maka create ng bootable disk sa diskmaker. Laging invalid ung na ddownload ko Yosemite
Salamt po sa tutulong

Macbook Pro mid 2010 Model

Good day Symbianizers!

Let me go straight to the problem. Di ko magamit yung Wifi Adapter ko (USB wifi)
Pano mag downgrade to Yosemite? Di ako maka create ng bootable disk sa diskmaker. Laging invalid ung na ddownload ko Yosemite
Salamt po sa tutulong

full reformat lang yan..

full reformat lang yan..

panu b way m sa paggwa ng bootable ng mac os/

- - - Updated - - -

Good day Symbianizers!

Salamt po sa tutulong

panu b way m sa paggawa ng mac os bootable?

ok naba to? madali lang yan pm mo lang ako much better kung may windows ka na laptop

wala bang wifi built in yung macbook pro? reinstall nalang po

1st download yosmite installer any..
2nd download transmac (google it)
3rd boot your usb on your computer.

Back
Top Bottom