Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Financial Advice | Insurance, Investments, and Financial Plans

Emerald

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello, mga ka-Symb!

You can call me Emerald, I am a Licensed Financial Advisor here in the Philippines. I've been immersed in the industry for almost half a decade already, and I've served hundreds of clients (and some businesses) from all over the country.

Kung may mga katanungan kayo tungkol sa:
  • Life or Health Insurance (Traditional and VUL)
  • Mutual Funds and Investments
  • Retirement Planning
  • Education Planning
  • Estate Planning
I'm here happy to help! Kung ano man 'yan; how to apply and start one, which plan is the best for you, comparison of plans, premiums, benefits, and coverages, or anything about sa existing policies niyo, narito ako para sagutin mga tanong ninyo. I can also give advice on cash flow analysis, money management, and other areas of personal finance from my perspective. Let's discuss everything here as we secure our future!

At kung gusto mo rin magpa-generate ng proposal or humingi ng personal online consultation/meeting, sige lang!

All other finance professionals and advisors are also welcome to give their thoughts here!

It's so good to be back! Mabuhay ang Symbianize!

Last edited:
From a Financial advisor perspective, ano po ba kaibahan ninyo sa mga local cooperative? And how do you separate from other life insurance provider as well?

Free services po ba paps? Hehe

Planning to prepare for the future health costs of my parents na kaka senior palang. May mairerecommend po ba kayo na health plans or HMOs for seniors?

Hopefully hindi po ito katulad ng ibang "financial advisors" na "PM me" palagi ang sagot šŸ˜

anong insurance company mo ts?

mas okay po ba mag invest sa Pag Ibig MP2 kesa sa life insurance?

Back
Top Bottom