Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

FREE WIFI paano ito lagyan ng registration and time limit ng mga users.

ranthonyjohn

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Mga sir patulong, gagawa kasi ako ng free wifi paano ko siya lalagyan ng magreregister muna yung coconnect then meron siyang time limit na 24hrs.
Salamat sa mga henyo natin diyan

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.testalpha.wifiblocker&pli=1
  • No subscriptions, single purchase
  • No third party hardware required (you must own a supported router before purchase! )
  • No Cloud / Works on your phone/Local WiFi only
  • No software installation on any client device required. blocking at the router
  • Parental controls at router
  • Block your kids internet access quick and simply
  • Parent friendly, very easy to setup, intuitive design
  • Individually block any devices on your router quickly
  • Router Scheduling (available on certain routers only), block out weekly hours grid and assign devices to the schedule, router automated blocking/unblocking devices at set times
  • Pause internet access per user profile (bed time; dinner time; family event)
  • Set ‘Always Allowed’ filters
  • View/Copy WiFi credentials (easy to share with guests)
The Best Screen Time and Parental Control App
The WiFi Blocker app will change the way you WiFi and control your home network. With WiFi Blocker you can block any individual or group of devices from internet access, find your WiFi passwords, see who’s online, group devices into profiles for easy control and organise your network. At the push of a button your children are offline. The ideal parental control companion.

who is connected to my wifi
who is connected to my WiFi?
How to kick someone off WiFi
How to kick someone off WiFi – Pause Play or Schedule devices or people

Take Control of your WiFi
control wifi

Control your Kids internet access with touch of a button
Setting internet access times and toggling between paused/blocked always (homework, chores), to scheduled (bedtimes), to unrestricted (holidays) couldn’t be easier
Create Profiles to group devices per family member helping organise your network
People connected to my router

Restrict bandwidth hogs
Scheduling uses your routers access scheduler to control internet access on a timetable, automatically restricting the internet access at agreed times
Stop smart devices from sending traffic on internet (printers, cctv)
Create People profiles to group devices per user helping organise your network
schedule internet access

Schedule automated timed access
Icon_Pause_Red.png

Pause internet connections on demand
Icon_Play_Filled_Green.png

Play internet connections

See who’s connected to your WiFi!​

who is connected to my wifi

See who is currently connected to your WiFi router with detailed information per device with Device MAC address, IP Address, Name, Manufacturer, Connection status and Restriction status
who's connected to my wifi

Filter to narrow devices by All, Active, Inactive, Blocked, Scheduled.
Rename devices to friendly names and give each device a display order for each management of devices
See which devices in your network are still powered on (that should be turned off – helping encourage good habits)
  • Icon_Play_Filled_Green.png
  • devices connected to my Wifi
  • Icon_WiredNetwork_Grey.png
  • Active WiFi Devices connected to my WiFi
  • Icon_Pause_Red.png
  • wifi not connected
  • Icon_WiredNetworkLocked_Red.png
  • icons8-Wi-Fi-Lock-Filled_Red.png

Back
Top Bottom