Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Gaming laptop recommendation under 50k.

p1nk

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Any gaming laptop recommendation under 50k? Gusto ko sana yung leonovo ideapad gaming 3 or acer nitro 5 but ang daming bad feedback in regards to its battery life. Ideal for me na sana yung umaabot ng 4 hours sa minimal usage. I'll appreciate if base sa experience niyo po mismo yung sagot, thanks. I will primarly use the laptop sa gaming, and autocad. AND YES I also considered getting a pc instead but I won't be able to bring it to my dorm (still studying) so desktop is out of the equation na po, thanks.

ACER ung ryzen 5 na may geForce kahit GTX. sabagay 1 year ago ko na nabili itong gamit ko.
Good as new pa din.
pang autocadd lang need may videocard

Anything that has a 60 gpu like 1660ti/2060/3060/4060 video card

Back
Top Bottom