Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Gods Eater Burst Bullet Customization

Reikakou

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello! I’m just a newbie here in Symbianize.

And I’ve been having fun so far. So as a token of my gratitude, I created a thread for one of the popular Hack and Slash game in the PSP multiverse, Gods Eater Burst. And this thread is solely dedicated to one of the more interesting aspects of the game, Bullet Creation and Customization.

So here is the list of Bullet Recipes that I used for God Eater Burst in a user friendly format, in English of course.

A disclaimer though, these are not my original creations. Mga nakuha ko lang ito all over the Gamefaqs boards, God Eater Wikia and other sources over the net. I know there is a dedicated “ALL IN” thread for Gods Eater Burst, but I opted to create one solely for the Bullets in a user friendly format.

Every bullet shall follow this format:
Creator of Bullet:
Name of Bullet: (Original name of the bullet as named by its creator. Don’t be puzzled on the name on the pic. That’s my personal choice.)
Picture Recipe: (Which also includes the OP Cost, number of chips needed and fc cost to create)
Comments (if any):

So this is the first batch of 10 Bullets. Of course, to maximize the damage, choose the appropriate element applicable to the elemental multipliers of the Gun of your choice. So I usually have 4 sets of every bullet to cover all elements and its complementing Gun.

Creator of Bullet: Maipawa of Gamefaqs
Name of Bullet: Type 1
type1y.jpg

Comments:
> Semi-homing, must be facing the aragami(s) to connect.
> Hits multiple Aragamis in a row with the same damage.
> High crush value.
> Best for Blast Guns.
> Cool disco light show.

Name of Bullet: Type 2
type2m.jpg

Comments:
> Good for players who uses blades more often than guns.
> Best for Blast Guns.
> Heavy instant Crush damage *ehem* Kongou Cannon *ehem*.
> Can be fired only once with a full OP meter.
> Manual aiming at close-ranged (almost point blank).
> Hits multiple aragamis.
> Shows error in test mode but actual damage will still pass through.
> 1-2 hits are enough to reel most aragamis

Name of Bullet: Type 3
type3s.jpg

Comments:
> The true power of this bullet cannot be seen from test mode.
> The real effect is in the multiple-hit property of the Advance Piercing Laser.
> Best for sniper guns.
> Most effective on Ouroboros and Quadraga type aragamis from direct front. Can be used to unbound the eyes and horns of the Ouroboros variants as well as the spine of the Fallen Ouroboros.
> The angle of the shot also makes it easier to hit awkward parts such as the Shoulders of Priviti or Horns of Ouroboros.
> Semi-homing, must be facing the aragami to connect.
> Hits multiple aragamis as well.
> Last 2 shots can also be turned to Shot type advanced pierce to use it with an Assault Gun.

Creator of Bullet: Jashinsamael of God Eater Wikia
Name of Bullet: Radial Breath
type2budget.jpg

Comments:
> Budget Version of the Type 2, can be fired twice using a Blast Gun due to the 25% reduction in OP consumption.
> Can be created as early as Difficulty 3, IIRC.

Creator of Bullet: The_batosai of God Eater Wikia
Name of Bullet: Machinegun
machinegun.jpg

Comments:
> Semi-homing stream of rapid fire.
> Must be facing the aragami to connect. (Pangratrat sa front armor and helm ng Quadriga Variants at sa mukha ng Vajra Variants)
> Best for Assault Guns to reduce OP consumption. But also good with snipers for the better piercing and elemental multiplier.

Creator of Bullet: KeeLam of Gamefaqs
Name of Bullet: KaTon
katon.jpg

Comments:
> Single Bullet that spreads upon impact.
> Low OP consumption but high damage.
> Manual Aiming (Meaning you have to use the crosshair scope, Long press L Button, and aim)
> Good to be used in pair with the Machinegun bullet.
> Effective against Vajra, Gboro gboro and Quadriga Variants.
> Good for Assault Guns to reduce the OP Consumption but snipers have better multipliers.
> Unloads heavy piercing damage with the Arbalest X. Actually, this bullet is great for the Arbalest X that deals 1,320 pure piercing damage with just 1 shot using 13 OP only.

Creator of Bullet: Courtesy of matt297 of Gamefaqs (but the original creator can’t be quoted)
Name of Bullet: Airburst
hdhcrush.jpg

Comments:
> A Crush Type HDH bullet. (Me and my friend usually calls this as the ‘Batok Shot’)
> Good for hitting the head of Sariel Variants and break it along with the skirt and hitting the spine of the Fallen Ouroboros as well as the Back Scales of the Hannibal, which we usually don’t like to hit.
> Semi-homing, must be facing the aragami to connect.
> Best for Blast Guns.

Creator of Bullet: todesfaelle070 of Gamefaqs
Name of Bullet: Cannon Turret
cannonturret.jpg

Comments:
> Semi-homing long range Crush bullet (ala long range Type 2/Radial Breath).
> Must face the aragami to hit it.
> Change the “S Deco-Shot: omni homing bullet” to “S Deco-Shot” for a manual aiming so you can snipe the head, legs/tail of the Sariel and Arda Nova Variants to break it. (Kapag homing kasi eh usually sa body/torso tumatama. Di tuloy nabrebreak yung ibang parts.)
> Best for Blast Guns.

Creator of Bullet: Gamefaqs (Can’t remember which thread topic creator)
Name of Bullet: Laser Cutter
lasercutter.jpg

Comments:
> Low OP version of the Type 3 that requires manual aiming. See Type 3 for details.
> Best for Sniper Guns particularly the Arbalest X.

Creator of Bullet: Mornsta of God Eater Wikia
Name of Bullet: Heal R
areaheal.jpg

Comments:
> Rotating healing Radial that heals all party members within range. Gather all members and keep them close to your avatar and fire away.

More bullets to come. I actually tested and used all this bullets.

Story 89 na ko. Hehe...

sayang tagal ko na di nilalaro to. hehe. ni youtube ko yung ibang bullets ko e. sarap din laruin 2 dahil sa bullets :)) tapos ko na 2. hehehe

thanks ts dito nilalaro ko ngyn to story 13 pa lang heheheheh bt yung ibang attributes wala pa ako?di ko mahaya ung ibang bullets dito.

Sir anu po mgndang gmitin dun sa mission na maraming
gboro-gboro NA lumalabas...??bullets tpos ung gun po...?
:noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea:

thanks sa pagshare,wala ako idea nuon dito about sa mga combination nang bullet hehe.. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom