Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

God's Message For You Today

My Child,

You may not know me, but I know everything about you. --Psalm 139:1
I know when you sit down and when you rise up. --Psalm 139:2
I am familiar with all your ways. --Psalm 139:3
Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. --Matthew 10:29-31
For you were made in my image. --Genesis 1:27
In me you live and move and have your being. --Acts 17:28
For you are my offspring. --Acts 17:28
I knew you even before you were conceived. --Jeremiah 1:4-5
I chose you when I planned creation. --Ephesians 1:11-12
You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book. --Psalm 139:15-16
I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live. --Acts 17:26
You are fearfully and wonderfully made. --Psalm 139:14
I knit you together in your mother's womb. --Psalm 139:13
And brought you forth on the day you were born. --Psalm 71:6
I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me. --John 8:41-44
I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love. --1 John 4:16
And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. --1 John 3:1
Simply because you are my child and I am your Father. --1 John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly father ever could. --Matthew 7:11
For I am the perfect father. --Matthew 5:48
Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand. --James 1:17
For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. --Matthew 6:31-33
My plan for your future has always been filled with hope. --Jeremiah 29:11
Because I love you with an everlasting love. --Jeremiah 31:3
My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore. --Psalms 139:17-18
And I rejoice over you with singing. --Zephaniah 3:17
I will never stop doing good to you. --Jeremiah 32:40
For you are my treasured possession. --Exodus 19:5
I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul. --Jeremiah 32:41
And I want to show you great and marvelous things. --Jeremiah 33:3
If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me. --Deuteronomy 4:29
Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart. --Psalm 37:4
For it is I who gave you those desires. --Philippians 2:13
I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine. --Ephesians 3:20
For I am your greatest encourager. --2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles. --2 Corinthians 1:3-4
When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you. --Psalm 34:18
As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart. --Isaiah 40:11
One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes. --Revelation 21:3-4
And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth. --Revelation 21:3-4
I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus. --John 17:23
For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed. --John 17:26
He is the exact representation of my being. --Hebrews 1:3
He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you. --Romans 8:31
And to tell you that I am not counting your sins. --2 Corinthians 5:18-19
Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled. --2 Corinthians 5:18-19
His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you. --1 John 4:10
I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love. --Romans 8:31-32
If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me. --1 John 2:23
And nothing will ever separate you from my love again. --Romans 8:38-39
Come home and I'll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen. --Luke 15:7
I have always been Father, and will always be Father. --Ephesians 3:14-15

My question is… Will you be my child? --John 1:12-13
I am waiting for you. --Luke 15:11-32

Love, Your Dad
Jesus Christ

God said "Build a better world."

I said, "How? The world is such a complicated..

cold dark place and there is nothing I can do."

God said "Just build a better you."

;););)

Ang Plano ng Diyos sa Kaligtasan

1 Juan 5:11-12 At ito ang patotoo: ipinagkaloob sa atin ng Diyos ang buhay na walang hanggan at ito'y makakamtan natin sa pamamagitan ng kanyang Anak. vAng sinumang pinapanahanan ng Anak ng Diyos ay mayroong buhay na walang hanggan, ngunit ang hindi pinapanahanan ng Anak ng Diyos ay hindi makakaranas ng buhay na walang hanggan.2

Sinasabi ng mga talatang ito na binigyan tayo ng Diyos ng buhay na walang hanggan at ang buhay na ito ay nasa kanyang Anak, si Hesu Kristo. Ibig sabihin, ang paraan para makamtan ang buhay na walang hanggan ay sa pamamagitan ng pananahan ng Anak. Ang tanong ay, paano pananahanan ng Anak ang tao?

Ang Suliranin ng Tao

PAGKAHIWALAY SA DIYOS

Isaias 59:2 vAng masasama ninyong gawa ang dahilan ng pagkawalay ninyo sa Diyos.

Nagkasala kayo kaya hindi ninyo siya makita,at hindi niya kayo marinig.

Roma 5:8 Ngunit ipinadama ng Diyos ang kanyang pag-ibig sa atin nang mamatay si Cristo para sa atin noong tayo'y makasalanan pa.

Ayon sa Roma 5:8, ipinakita ng Diyos ang pagmamahal niya sa atin sa pamamagitan ng pagkamatay ng kanyang Anak. Bakit kailangan mamatay si Kristo para sa atin? Sapagkat inihahayag ng Biblia na lahat ng tao ay makasalan. Ang ibig sabihin ng “magkasala” ay sumablay sa patatamaan. Inihahayag ng Biblia na “sapagkat ang lahat ay nagkasala, at walang sinumang nakaabot sa kaluwalhatian (ang lubos na kabanalan) ng Diyos” (Roma 3:23). Ibig sabihin ang ating kasalanan ay naghiwalay sa atin sa Diyos na lubos agd kabanalan (matuwid at makatarungan) at ang Diyos ang dapat mag-husga sa makasalanang tao.

Habacuc 1:13a Napakabanal ng inyong paningin upang masdan ang kasamaan. Hindi ninyo matitiis ang mga taong gumagawa ng mali..
View attachment 274739

ANG PAG-KAWALANG SASAY NG GAWA

Itinuturo din ng Kasulatan na walang anumang dami ng kabutihan ng tao, moralidad, o kaya gawaing may kaugnay sa relihiyon ang magdudulot sa pagtanggap ng Diyos sa tao o makakapagpasok ng isang tao sa langit. Ang taong may moralidad, ang relihiyoso, at ang walang moralidad at ang di relihiyoso ay lahat magkakatulad lamang. Lahat sila ay nagkulang na makamit ang ganap na pagkamatuwid ng Diyos. Pagkatapos ipaliwanag ang tungkol sa taong walang moralidad, ang taong may moralidad, at ang relihiyosong tao, sa Roma 1:18-3:8, ipinahayag ni Apostol Pablo na ang Judio at Hentil ay parehas na nasa ilalim ng kasalanan, ayon sa Roma 3:9-10, “walang matuwid, wala kahit isa.” Dagdag pa dito ang pahayag ng mga sumusunod na talata mula sa Kasulatan:

Efesu 2:8-9 Sapagkat dahil sa kagandahang-loob ng Diyos kayo ay naligtas sa pamamagitan ng pananampalataya; at ang kaligtasang ito'y kaloob ng Diyos 9 at hindi sa pamamagitan ng inyong sarili; vhindi ito bunga ng inyong mga gawa kaya't walang dapat ipagmalaki ang sinuman.

Tito 3:5-7 viniligtas niya tayo, hindi dahil sa ating mabubuting gawa kundi dahil sa kanyang habag sa atin. Tayo'y ipinanganak na muli sa pamamagitan ng tubig at tayo rin ay binago ng Espiritu Santo. 6vMasaganang ipinagkaloob ng Diyos sa atin ang Espiritu Santo sa pamamagitan ng ating Tagapagligtas na si Jesu-Cristo, 7vupang tayo'y gawing matuwid sa pamamagitan ng kanyang kagandahang-loob, at tayo'y maging tagapagmana ayon sa ipinangakong buhay na walang hanggan

Roma 4:1-5 Tungkol kay Abraham na ating ninuno, ano naman ang masasabi natin? Ano ang kanyang karanasan tungkol sa bagay na ito? 2 Kung pinawalang-sala siya ng Diyos dahil sa mga mabubuting nagawa niya, may maipagmamalaki sana siya. Ngunit wala siyang maipagmalaki sa paningin ng Diyos. 3vAno ang sinasabi ng kasulatan? "Si Abraham ay sumampalataya sa Diyos; at dahil dito, siya ay itinuring ng Diyos bilang isang taong matuwid." 4vAng ibinibigay sa taong gumagawa ay hindi itinuturing na kaloob, kundi kabayaran. 5vNgunit ang hindi nananalig sa sariling mga gawa kundi sumasampalataya sa Diyos na nagpapawalang-sala sa makasalanan ay itinuring na matuwid ng Diyos dahil sa kanyang pananampalataya.

View attachment 274740

Walang kabutihan magagawa ang tao na makakapantay sa kabutihan ng Diyos. Ang Diyos ay ganap na matuwid. Dahil dito, sinasabi sa atin sa Habacuc 1:13 na ang Diyos ay hindi pwede makisama kahit kanino man na hindi ganap na matuwid. Upang maging katanggap tangap sa Diyos, dapat tayong maging kasing buti ng Diyos. Sa harap ng Diyos, tayong lahat ay nakatayong hubad, walang magagawa, at walang pagasa sa ating sariling kakayahan. Walang anumang mabuting pamumuhay ang makapagdala sa atin sa langit o kaya makakapagbigay sa atin ng buhay na walang hanggan. Ano ngayon ang kalutasan sa suliraning ito?

Ang Kalutasan mula sa Diyos

Ang Diyos ay hindi lang ganap ang kabanalan (kung saan ay hindi natin maabot ang kanyang banal na katangian sa ating sariling kakayahan o kaya man sa ating mga mabubuting gawa) pero Siya rin ay lubos ang pag-ibig at puno ng biyaya at awa. Dahil sa kanyang pag-ibig at biyaya, hindi niya tayo iniwan na walang pagasa at kalutasan.

Roma 5:8 Ngunit ipinadama ng Diyos ang kanyang pag-ibig sa atin nang mamatay si Cristo para sa atin noong tayo'y makasalanan pa.

Ito ang magandang balita ng Biblia, ang mensahe ng mabuting balita. Ang mensaheng ito ay tungkol sa libreng kaloob ng sariling Anak ng Diyos na naging tao (ang Diyos-tao), namuhay ng walang kasalanan, namatay sa Krus para sa ating kasalanan, at binuhay mula sa libingan na nagpapatunay na siya ay Anak ng Diyos at nagpapatunay ng kahalagahan ng kanyang pagkamatay para sa atin bilang ating kapalit.

Roma 1:4 ipinahayag siya bilang Anak ng Diyos sa pamamagitan ng isang makapangyarihang gawa, ang kanyang muling pagkabuhay.

Roma 4:25 Siya'y ipinapatay dahil sa ating mga kasalanan at muling binuhay upang tayo'y mapawalang-sala.

2 Corinto 5:21 vHindi nagkasala si Cristo, ngunit dahil sa atin, siya'y itinuring na makasalanan upang sa pamamagitan niya ay maging matuwid tayo sa harap ng Diyos.

1 Pedro 3:18 vSapagkat si Cristo na walang kasalanan ay namatay nang minsan para sa inyo na mga makasalanan, upang iharap kayo sa Diyos. Siya'y namatay ayon sa laman, at muling binuhay ayon sa espiritu.;

View attachment 274741

Paano Natin tatanggapin ang Anak ng Diyos?

Dahil sa nagawa ng pagkamatay ni Hesu Kristo sa krus para sa atin, sinasabi ng Biblia “ang sinumang pinapanahanan ng Anak ay mayroong buhay na walang hanggan.” Makakamit natin ang Anak, si Hesu Kristo, bilang ating Taga-pagligtas sa pamamagitan ng personal na pananampalataya, sa pamamagitan ng pag-titiwala sa katauhan (kung sino at ano) si Kristo at sa kanyang pagkamatay para sa ating mga kasalanan.

Juan 1:12 Subalit ang lahat ng tumanggap at sumampalataya sa kanya ay binigyan niya ng karapatang maging mga anak ng Diyos.

Juan 3:16-18 vSapagkat gayon na lamang ang pag-ibig ng Diyos sa sangkatauhan, kaya't ibinigay niya ang kanyang kaisa-isang Anak, upang ang sinumang sumampalataya sa kanya ay hindi mapahamak, kundi magkaroon ng buhay na walang hanggan. 17vIsinugo ng Diyos ang kanyang Anak, hindi upang hatulang maparusahan ang mga tao, kundi upang iligtas ang mga ito sa pamamagitan niya. 18 Hindi hinahatulang maparusahan ang sumasampalataya sa Anak. Ngunit hinatulan na ang hindi sumasampalataya, sapagkat hindi siya sumampalataya sa kaisa-isang Anak ng Diyos.

Ang Ibig sabihin nito ay dapat ang bawat isa ay lumapit sa Diyos sa parehas na paraan: (1) bilang makasalan na aaminin ang kanyang pagkakasala, (2) ang pagkilala na walang gawa ng tao ang magbubunga/magdadala ng kaligtasan, at (3) lubos na pagtitiwala na kay Kristo lamang sa pamamagitan ng pananampalataya lamang para sa ating kaligtasan.

Kung gusto mo na tanggapin at pagtiwalaan si Kristo bilang sariling tagapagligtas, pwede mong ipahayag ang iyong pananampalataya kay Krisyto sa pamamagitan ng maikling panalangin na umaamin sa yong pagiging makasalanan, pagtanggap ng kanyang kapatawaran at sa pagbibigay ng iyong pananampalataya kay Kristo para sa iyong kaligtasan.

Kung ikaw ay nagtiwala na kay Kristo, kailangan mo na matutunan ang bagong buhay mo at kung paano mamuhay sa Panginoon. Aming iminumungkahi na ikaw ay simulang pag-aralan ang ABaKaDa para sa paglagong Espiritwal. Ang mga araling ito ay magdadala sa iyo ng mga paunang katotohanan mula sa Salita ng Diyos at ito ay makakatulong sa iyo na magtayo ng matibay na haligi ng iyong pananampalataya kay Kristo.

Attachments

• First.gif
    First.gif
    10 KB · Views: 6
  • Second.gif
    Second.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Third.gif
    Third.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 6
Rewards Of Faithfulness

A faithful man will abound with blessings. —Proverbs 28:20
Missionary Jack Shiflett was speaking to one of his supporting churches. Having spent 11 years in Spain, Shiflett talked about the frustrations of presenting Jesus to people who don’t think they need the gospel.

In the past couple of years, though, Jack and his wife Cheryl have seen their ministry begin to bear fruit. At least 17 people have accepted Jesus as Savior. Yet that was after many years with few results. To emphasize his appreciation for the faithfulness of this church, Shiflett said, “After 8 years, we came to you and reported that we had led one person to Jesus Christ. And you sent us back.”

The people at the church had recognized that the hallmark of servanthood is faithfulness, not results. Results, they knew, rested in God’s hands through the work of the Holy Spirit.

The Shifletts were faithful to the task and are now seeing the harvest. Their example is encouraging, for we often go without results for even longer periods of time. And the example of the church in sticking with them is just as vital.

Perhaps you’ve been faithful at a task for a long time—seemingly without results. Stick with it, and leave the results with God. He’ll send the rewards.

But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca, ' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Matthew 5: 22

Last edited by a moderator:
1973 The End Times Vision by David Wilkerson concerning World, Government & Nations
https://youtu.be/XMfxyVvYuws
(Must-watch FULL youtube video, pls share to all your families, friends & all your loved ones)

“Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations.” Ps 90:1 NKJV

David wrote: “Some of you were lost in the scorching desert, far from a town. You were hungry and thirsty and about to give up. You were in serious trouble, but you prayed to the Lord, and he rescued you…he brought you to a town” (Ps 107:4-7 CEV). Our souls need a place where we’re at rest; a place where we can lay down our worries, weariness, and frustrations. “My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God” (Ps 84:2 NIV). Recognizing that our souls need a place to call home, Jesus said, “Live in me. Make your home in me” (Jn 15:4 TM). Notice, He doesn’t invite you as a visitor, but a family member enjoying all the benefits that go with it. “How do I enter into this dwelling place?” you ask. If someone gave you a beautiful home, how would you take possession of it? You’d make sure the giver was serious, inspect the necessary paperwork, then move in and enjoy it. Is the Lord serious when He says to us, “Live in me”? Yes. Is your name on the required biblical “paperwork”? Yes. Then by an act of your faith, pack up and move in today. Poet S. T. Coleridge wrote, “Faith is an affirmation, and an act, that bids eternal truth be present fact.” Turn your faith into “present fact” and declare, “The Lord is now my permanent, secure dwelling place.” Repeat it as often as needed. Claim the promise: “Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations.”
- Jentezen Franklin

What is spiritual Depravity?

"The fall deprived man of no mental or moral faculty, but it took from him power to use them aright. They were brought under the influence of sin, so that he was no longer capable of doing anything pleasing to God. Depravity is all-pervading, extending to the whole man. It consists of spiritual ignorance, blindness, darkness, folly, rebellion, perverseness, spiritual disobedience, hardness of heart, a total insensibility to and disrelish of spiritual and divine things. Prune and trim a corrupt tree as much as you will, it can never be made to yield good fruit. The apostle declared, "I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing"(Romans 7:18). Every man must be born again before he can be acceptable to a Holy God."

~ Arthur Pink, "The Doctrine of Human Depravity"

FOUR SPIRITUAL LAW

1. God loves you and created you to know Him personally.

(references contained on this Home Page are linked to the actual verses from the Bible, and should be read in context wherever possible.)

God's Love
"God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life" (John 3:16).

God's Plan
And this is the way to have eternal life—to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth.”
"Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent" (John 17:3, NIV). What prevents us from knowing God personally?

2. Man is sinful and separated from God, so we cannot know Him personally or experience His love.

Man is Sinful

"All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23). Man was created to have fellowship with God; but, because of his own stubborn self-will, he chose to go his own independent way and fellowship with God was broken. This self-will, characterized by an attitude of active rebellion or passive indifference, is an evidence of what the Bible calls sin.

Man is Separated
"The wages of sin is death" [spiritual separation from God] (Romans 6:23). "...(Those) who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus...will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord..." (2 Thessalonians 1:8,9)

This diagram illustrates that God is holy and man is sinful. A great gulf separates the two. The arrows illustrate that man is continually trying to reach God and establish the personal relationship with Him through his own efforts, such as a good life, philosophy, or religion - but he inevitably fails. The third principle explains the only way to bridge this gulf...

3.Jesus Christ is God's only provision for man's sin. Through Him alone we can know God personally and experience God's love.

He Died in Our Place

"God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).

He Rose From the Dead
"Christ died for our sins...He was buried...He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures...He appeared to Peter, then to the twelve. After that He appeared to more than five hundred..." (1 Corinthians 15:3-6).

He is the Only Way to God
"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me'" (John 14:6).

This diagram illustrates that God has bridged the gulf that separates us from Him by sending His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross in our place to pay the penalty for our sins.

It is not enough just to know these truths...

4. We must individually receive Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord; then we can know God personally and experience His love.

We Must Receive Christ

"As many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name" (John 1:12)

We Receive Christ Through Faith
"By grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works that no one should boast" (Ephesians 2:8,9). When We Receive Christ, We Experience a New Birth (Read John 3:1-8.)

We Receive Christ by Personal Invitation
[Christ speaking] "Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him" (Revelation 3:20).

Receiving Christ involves turning to God from self (repentance) and trusting Christ to come into our lives to forgive us of our sins and to make us what He wants us to be. Just to agree intellectually that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He died on the cross for our sins is not enough. Nor is it enough to have an emotional experience. We receive Jesus Christ by faith, as an act of our will.

These two circles represent two kinds of lives:

Which circle best respresents your life?

Which circle would you like to have represent your life?

The following explains how you can receive Christ:

You Can Receive Christ Right Now by Faith Through Prayer

(Prayer is talking with God)

God knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart. The following is a suggested prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I want to know You personally. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving me of my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of the throne of my life. Make me the kind of person You want me to be."

1Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.

Colosas 1:16-20 (ABAB)
16Sapagkat sa pamamagitan Niya nilalang ang lahat ng mga bagay sa langit at sa lupa, ang mga bagay na nakikita at ang mga bagay na hindi nakikita, maging mga trono o mga pagkapanginoon, maging mga pinuno o mga may kapangyarihan – lahat ng mga bagay ay nilalang sa pamamagitan Niya at para sa Kanya. 17Siya mismo ay Una sa lahat ng mga bagay, at ang lahat ng mga bagay ay nahahawakang sama-sama sa Kanya. 18Siya ang Ulo ng katawan, ang Iglesiya; Siya ang pasimula, ang panganay mula sa mga patay, upang Siya ay maging pangunahin sa lahat ng mga bagay.

"The Absolute Truth "

llustration
:
I saw a video clips complaining parents why their son failed in the subject of math of his teacher.
teacher: she replied cause his answer in the question for example 2+2=22 it was not right.

Parents: who are you to say it was not right are you telling us that our son is stupid, our son is optimistic and saw other possibilities answer to your question.

Note:
The correct answer to 2+2 is 4 it was the law of math perhaps you may consider other equation but the answer is always 4.

Also consider the "Academic Integrity" we cannot breach the act of of honesty, trust, fairness, Truth, respect and responsibility. It show the reflection of your attitude as a misconduct or dishonest if you deny.

Likewise:

The Bible is The Word of God. As a Christian we believe it is the Absolute Authority (Sola Scriptura).

Though there a lot of commentary (like math equations but leads to same answer) in the passages or context, but we cannot breach "The Sovereignity of God" . And we have no contribution to our Salvation it is by Grace alone to the Elect. Also it show that you are not fully have faith in God if you deny.

Ephesians 1:4-7
4For He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world to be holy and blameless in His presence. In love 5He predestined us for adoption as His sons through Jesus Christ, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the Beloved One.
7In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace.

Grace and peace be yours in abundance.

Back
Top Bottom