Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

:::GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS:::

Daming free agents sa roster nila

Sino kaya itatapon?

I think maraming suitors si Otto Porter Jr. and deserve naman niya ang malaking contract. Hopefully i-keep nila si Looney. Masyadong malaki yung ambag niya last season. Damian Lee makes Steph's sister happy so di mawawala yan. JTA is one of those guys na high IQ and low maintenance so I'm sure di din bibitawan yan. Igoudala will retire.

My Warriors Roster List (wishlist next season)

Starters:

C - James Wiseman
F - Draymond Green
F - Andrew Wiggins
G - Klay Thompson
G - Steph Curry

Bench:

Jordan Poole
Gary Payton
Mosses Moody
Kevon Looney
Jonathan Kuminga
Juan Toscano-Anderson
Damian Lee
Nemanja Bjelica*
Quindary Weatherspoon*
Otto Porter Jr.*
Naka asterisk yung players na di ako sigurado kung kaya ng cap space ng warriors na e re-sign sila.

Delikads wiseman

Payat pa sya sa height nya

Lumaki na siya ngayon.

Baldwin is a Livingston with a Three-point shot.

Santos is Raw but high reward.

Quiñones is a two-way player but needs to be refined in the G-league.

Mas madedevelop pa lalo mga to sa system ng GSW, and gandang addition din sa G-league.

Di na nila need mag draft kasi lalo lang lalaki yung luxury tax, but it shows us na seryoso sa pagiging dynasty ang GSW.

Drafted players na alam nila ang role nila and familiar sa system ng Warriors.

Ball Movement and Player Movement.

Welcome back 🙂

Attachments

• IMG_20230210_170106.jpg
    IMG_20230210_170106.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 2
IMG_20230211_170021.JPG
Post automatically merged:

IMG_20230211_165943.JPG

As of today, series tied 2-2 game 4 won by GSW! Sac 125 - 126 GSW! hope this team can won on the road! Goodluck!

Warriors pull out 123-116 win over Kings in Game 5 to take 3-2 lead in first round​

GSWD.jpg

Hi, GSW won 3 games hope they finished it on Game 6 at their homecourt and be consistent! Goodluck!

Hi game 3 later warriors-lakers at crypto.com arena! Goodluck to them!

Back
Top Bottom