Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Good Morning sa lahat.. Ask ko lang sana kung pano i locate yung ip address or location ng dummy fb account ng user... naninira kase..

ja14vo26

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good Morning sa lahat.. Ask ko lang sana kung pano i locate yung ip address or location ng dummy fb account ng user... naninira kase..

Can I trace a Facebook user by their IP address?​

The short answer is no, you can't get the IP address of a Facebook user via their profile or other means through Facebook. You can find someone online for free using their Facebook handle, but doesn't matter how you try - you can't find a Facebook user's IP address by the cmd command prompt tool, you can't use a Facebook live location tracker, and you can't get it from their profile. You'd need access to the Facebook server logs and without legal interjection, Facebook will not hand over those server logs to anyone.

The long answer is yes, but you would need to establish a direct connection to the user outside of Facebook. There are several ways for you to get someone's IP address, but none of them have any connection to their Facebook account. Though you can locate Facebook users generally by their location, Facebook can't tell you their exact address - unless, of course, users share their location explicitly in a post - so trying to perform a Facebook user IP address trace becomes quite difficult.

https://www.whatismyip.com/find-facebook-user-by-ip-address/

My suggestion:
BLOCK the FB Account and make your FB Profile LOCKED (Private)...

Back
Top Bottom