Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GPPLTE 4g+ not working after resetting iPhone 5c

Yagami Kira

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I brought my NTT Docomo iPhone 5c to a technician in Greenhills and have them install an GPPLTE 4G+ interposer sim two months ago so that it would be openline. So far it worked with different providers like Globe, Smart, Smartbro via LTE without any issues.

Today, I reset my iPhone 5c because of random app closing.

Suddenly, I was getting activation issues and SIM not valid error upon bootup.

I tried to modify the interposer SIM settings by going to *5005*7672*0# , manually selected JP Docomo and 3g/4g settings to circumvent the activation. The activation so far works and there's signal. It even shows the name of "SMART". However, incoming/outgoing calls are not working. Looks like something messed up. Also, as I remember, the GPPLTE settings can be accessed right on the phone but I can't find them now without manually dialing *5005*7672*0# .

What could be my issue? And what should be the correct settings for my GPPLTE ? Looks like everything was erased when I reset my iPhone 5c.

I brought my NTT Docomo iPhone 5c to a technician in Greenhills and have them install an GPPLTE 4G+ interposer sim two months ago so that it would be openline. So far it worked with different providers like Globe, Smart, Smartbro via LTE without any issues.

Today, I reset my iPhone 5c because of random app closing.

Suddenly, I was getting activation issues and SIM not valid error upon bootup.

I tried to modify the interposer SIM settings by going to *5005*7672*0# , manually selected JP Docomo and 3g/4g settings to circumvent the activation. The activation so far works and there's signal. It even shows the name of "SMART". However, incoming/outgoing calls are not working. Looks like something messed up. Also, as I remember, the GPPLTE settings can be accessed right on the phone but I can't find them now without manually dialing *5005*7672*0# .

What could be my issue? And what should be the correct settings for my GPPLTE ? Looks like everything was erased when I reset my iPhone 5c.

good day you need to activate your iphone using the original sim carrier which is NTT DOCOMO sim card before you reactivate your gpp if it's not been blocked or else you need to buy a new one. Activating your iphone using a chip sim interposer won't work because it's not a permanent unlock that you can activate after resetting or restoring your iphone without asking for original sim carrier, sim interposer like gpp only give your iphone a temporary unlock that's why you stuck up on activation..

i hope this helps.

Last edited:
good day you need to activate your iphone using the original sim carrier which is NTT DOCOMO sim card before you reactivate your gpp if it's not been blocked or else you need to buy a new one. Activating your iphone using a chip sim interposer won't work because it's not a permanent unlock that you can activate after resetting or restoring your iphone without asking for original sim carrier, sim interposer like gpp only give your iphone a temporary unlock that's why you stuck up on activation..

i hope this helps.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/gddenuhunms39yv,6m72gu6q48gry8j,qurmkn9ao366lxh/shared

http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1450118

http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1416992

FOLLOW sa na Makatulong

Back
Top Bottom