Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help! Bricked samsung galaxy v!

hexort31

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I tried to root my samsung galaxy v. and i downloaded G313HZDDU0ANH2_ROOT bj2res 2(eto yun link http://www.mediafire.com/download/cuf4u8t0mcwg9jo/G313HZDDU0ANH2_ROOT+bj2res+2.tar) note 4mb lng?
just from searching the internet and flash it with ODIN3 v3.10.6
pero nun nag flash na ko it takes almost 5 seconds. tapos nag reboot na phone ko.
nun nag boot na siya napansin ko may red exclamation sa upper left sabay na yun samsung startup medyo malabo siya tapos nag ffade na siya unti unti tapos parang sira yun LCD ko hati siya ng black white region. tapos minsan stripes line. tapos ayon ganon lang siya black and white screen or full black after startup nag vibrate siya parang successful yun bootup pero blackscreen siya. any fix newbie here. TIA need help asap. :(

Attachments

• Odin3_v3.10.6.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom