Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP] Cherry Mobile ME Vibe privacy password protection

jonasbrothers

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Patulong po sana papano ko matatanggal itong privacy password protection. Alam ko po yun nagcause dahil sa anti theft feature nya, pero hindi po sa akin yun phone, pinapaayos lang. Sana po kung alam kayong procedure pa share naman. Thanks in advance!

idol i have a problem with my CM ME... pls help..!!!! need Help.. kakabili ko lang tpoz medyo ng. experiment ako.. o yun.. na deads yong CM ME ko.. wala pa akong pang bili ng new CP.. pls help.. need ko stock rom or loader lng... kasi ayaw nya mg.load.. help help...

Back
Top Bottom