Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Help] Kmplayer how to make it full screen? with no black bars

itguyjeoff

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score

Hi I have Kmplayer Version 4.1.3.3 ni update ko lng sya kanina, and then all of the sudden when i play videos nag karoon na ng horizontal black bars. i think nawla ung settings ko, kc before tuwing inaupdate ko nmn sya, it keeps my currrent settings, sana matulungan nyo ko i dont know what to do, hindi rin kc ako familiar mag adjust ng aspect ratio ee, i tried searching google, from there i tried changing screen control --> 1.78:1 HD TV etc.. but i got no luck lalo lng naging distorted ung screen, i will attached the screen shot.. thank you in advance
:pray::pray:

P. S

kpag minaximaize or full creen ko n ung player, may black bars

Attachments

• ss1.jpg
    ss1.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 4
  • ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom