Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[help] may solution ba sa oily or greasy hair for men?

tyrone14

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Good day ka symb¡
first timr kong magpost dito and sana mahingi ko yung opinyon nyo :)

about po dun sa greasy hair kasi pagkaligo ko nagooily na agad siya lalo na pagmaglalagay ako ng wax which is claydoh then nakataas naman ung buhok then after 1hour nung naging oily na ung buhok ko onti onti ng bababa yung buhok ko so problema talaga is greasy hair. Pumapangit pa yung hairstyle numinipirs hehehe. So gusto ko sana malaman kung ano magandang solusyon dito sa mga greasy hair for men.

I used shampoo na palmolive but im planning to used head and shoulders
and i dont used any conditioner product. Or oil hair care. I wash it every 4times a week.

try baking soda i-add mo lang sa shampoo!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom