Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help me reinstall win 7

mrcal

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
So, im helping out a friend na mag reinstall from win 10 to windows 7. I can say that im not a pro but im literate enough about OS re installation ako pa nga ang nag install ng win 10 na the same laptop ng the same friend ko. but I hit a dead end. Its been one day pero hindi parin ako nakakapag simula.
1st try: gumamit ako ng rufus 3.1 nilagay ko ang ISO then burnt in the setting na; GTP and UEFI. then i inserted it to the laptop kaso pag overide boot ko as UEFI, ayaw nya just a flash of black screen then back to BIOS. note: CSM/legacy mode is enabled bali 2 ang na ditect and UEFI and normal flash drive. sa normal flash drive ang sabi ng laptop: "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key. (another dead end)
2nd try: ganawa ko same sa 1st try but gumamit ako ng MBR while i was burning the ISO to the flash drive. the PC responded when i boot using the regular flash drive hindi ung may "UEFI:" it worked! but hangang windows logo lang sya then back to bios then laptop restarts. ung ginamit ko ang boot device with the "UEFI:" sign, same parin black flash then back to bios (another dead end

3rd try: new flash drive same steps on 1 and 2 with same results
4th try new ISO on the old flash drive, same steps on 1 and 2 with same results
5th try: new iso with the new flashdrive same steps on 1 and 2 with same results

guys please help me out :'(

may mga latest generation ng laptop na hindi mo ma-install ang win7 and if ever you succeed sa 2nd try na nag hang sa win7 logo - because walang mai-provide na win7 driver version sa mga peripherals ng laptop, talagang yun driver signature nila ay pang win10

may babaguhin ka muna sa BIOS settings before ka mag-proceed sa pag-downgrade ng Windows 7
hindi talaga yan mag-push through kahit ano pang gawin mo pag walang changes sa BIOS settings
meron kasing i-disable na mga settings sa Boot pati Advance Settings sa BIOS then gagana na yan

Kung literate enough ka sa pag install ng OS dapat alam mo ng may mga kelangan kang special tools para marevert back sa windows 7 from win 10 sa mga newer model ng laptop, I do know how but it would take me an ample time to explain how to do it using a usb, my advice, install the OS thru a cd , walang magiging problema yan kahit sa newer models.

Back
Top Bottom