Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

help on my oppo f1s black screen vibrate.

jeksamsoon13

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
pls help me on my oppo f1s nung una password forget lng sia so ginawa ko naghanap ako ng firmware nia then format ko sia using flash tool ayaw gumana kaya sinelect ko sa flashtool format all + download kaso nag error aun black screen vibrate na sia , wla pa ko mahanap na solution sa net puro fake ung firmware pls help me po. dito sa symbnianize wla pa nag open ng thread regarding dito. sana makatulong din sa iba to na ganto problem kapag na resolve to. maraming salamat sa tutulong.

Back
Top Bottom