Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP][SETUP]Humax dv3 f1-ace satellite TV reciever and fortec star offset dish setup

dreison27

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
[HELP][SETUP]Humax dv3 f1-ace satellite TV reciever and fortec star offset dish setup

Guys...nid help...i have a 100cm fortec star eliptical satellite offset dish w/ universal LNBF and a Humax dv3 model f1-ace satellite tv reciever...

galing sa saudi ng tatay ko...nagagamit nya un doon with the eurpean sats,arab sats and USA sats...pro di namin mapagana rito sa asian sats? i don't know how to set it up..i consulted the internet and found proper positioning of the dish to the asian satelittes isa na ung phil satellite na AGILA 2..pro wala kmi makuhang channels any one who has knowledge sa ganitong bagay?help naman plz....:pray:

im sure i have positioned the azimuth, elevation and polarization ng dish pro wala prin..nakukuha lang namin sa signal strength meter is around 44 to 45 percent but no signal quality...hindi namin makuha ang siganl quality...i alos had set the frequencies ng mga providers and services like gma7 pro wala parin..im guessing na baka di pwedeng palitan ang mga programmed arab settings..pro im not sure....and if so..i found an editor for it...help poeeeeeeeeeee plzzzzzzzzzzz..uhuhuhuhuh :praise::weep:

tenx poe sa future reply....:praise:

Re: [HELP][SETUP]Humax dv3 f1-ace satellite TV reciever and fortec star offset dish s

check ur LNB elevation and azimuth.

for ur agila2 tps lyngsat.com
or

visit this site.. www.filsat.com

pinoycourt.com

Re: [HELP][SETUP]Humax dv3 f1-ace satellite TV reciever and fortec star offset dish s

tinry ko na poe yan...alam ko rin ang lyngsat...i think may prob ung reciever ko..pro nakakakuha ako signal about 44 percent...at di na tumataas...wala ring signal quality...kainis talga..how frustrating hehehehe :weep:

san kaya makakabili ng satellite dish tv. or free to air reciever

@ ts

i have the same problem din. nagbakasyon dito yung ama ko dala nya yung sat nya na gamit sa qatar. same humax din. kung napagana mo na please share kung anu naging solusyon mo.

i hope napagana mo na sya. same result din ung nakukuha namin.
paranaque area ako.

Panu po mag set up ng live tv without internet connection?

Back
Top Bottom