Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP!!! What to buy? Firefly Intense Desire or Alcatel Flash Plus

ariesaries

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Enlighten me please....

- - - Updated - - -

Alcatel Flash Plus specs

1.5GHz MediaTek MT6752M octa-core processor
2GB of RAM
5.5-inch HD IPS OGS display, 1280 x 720 resolution
16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
13-megapixel rear camera, Sony IMX214 sensor
8-megapixel front camera
Dual-SIM, dual LTE
3G, LTE
WiFI, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB OTG
3,500mAh battery
Android 4.4 KitKat
Php 6,490

Firefly Mobile Desire Intense specs

MediaTek MT6753 1.3GHz octa-core processor
3GB of RAM
5.5-inch HD IPS display, Dragontrail scratch-resistant glass, 1280 x 720 resolution
32GB of storage, expandable via microSD to 128GB
13-megapixel Sony Exmor RS IMX214 rear camera, AF, BSI, flash
8-megapixel front camera with BSI
Dual SIM
3G, LTE
WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB OTG, HotKnot
3,550mAh battery
Android 5.1 Lollipop
Php 6,499

Last edited:
alcatel user ako boss..observation ko lang wala pa rin HANGGANG NGAYON for Lolli.
hahaha..yun lang

Firefly Intense user here. I suggest you choose desire. Kahit san mo tignan mas lamang yung firefly, nka lollipop pa.

kung ano gusto mo, un bibilhin mo... dpnd yan sa pag gmit sir.. same lng ang dalawa bihira lng mga parts nyan pag msira.. :D gudluck nlng

thanks guys.. onte palang siguro users ng firefly pero ang dame magagandang feedback.. i'll go for firefly :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom