Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Here's a Great Way to Clean Up and Make Money...

av25

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
View attachment 328179

Hi Friend,

One of the ways I make money is by selling things in electronic flea markets like Ebay.ph, OLX.ph, and in buy-and-sell groups in Facebook. Online buy-and-sell websites allow me to sell things I no longer use to earn some quick cash, without leaving our house, to pay for the costs of my online business. Some people even treat online buying and selling as an on-going revenue source.

If you’re finding ways to earn money online, you can try selling your things via these websites and you may find out that your life will be better with less clutter and more cash in the bank.

These are the five best places where I (and you can, too) look for items to sell online:

Kitchen. Look for appliances you never use, extra dishes, pots, pans, and silverware.

Bathroom. Look for toiletries, cosmetics you haven’t and won’t use, and unused extra towels or washcloths. Even cleaning supplies you don’t like or won’t use.

Bedroom. Chances are, you need only a fraction of the clothes now cluttering up your closet. Look for those you haven’t worn in a year. You can sort through shoes, hats, jewelry, linens, and room decor. Get rid of the clutter and turn it to cash.

Basement, yard, attic, and other storage areas. Empty these out! It’s in storage because you don’t need it and don’t use it. Sell it and get something you do need, which is extra cash.

Other people’s items. You can make lots of money by buying low and selling high. Go to other people’s online offers and snap up bargains. Buy them and sell it around a week later for a higher price than what you’ve bought them. One of my office mates does this by buying electronic products from OLX and selling them at a higher price later for a profit.

Selling products at these online flea markets is one of the few ways to launch a home business with almost no up-front investment. All you need is a computer, a camera phone, and stuff, so try it now.

Your friend to success,

Alvin Verga
Internet Entrepreneur/Blogger

Attachments

• yardsale.jpg
    yardsale.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom