Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Holiday? What do you feel about it?

Xynz

The Patriot
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Good Luck
Perfect Health
Eternal Love
Enormous Fortune
Royal Wisdom
Solid Family
Ultimate Endurance
Divine Faith
Endless Happiness
Absolute Peace
Mind Stone
Space Stone
Ang hirap din pala ng mag isa ka lang. Ramdam na ramdam ko yung lamig ngayong holiday season. It was just a sudden realization kanina while I was eating at Pepper Lunch.

I saw a family, I cannot fathom what should I be feeling. Kung maiinggit ba ako o ano. Hindi ko rin alam yung pakiramdam. Ang lungkot.

I have plans pero ang pag bisita sa pamilya ay hindi isa sa plano ko. Wala akong balak na bisitahin sila kahit na sino.

Ngayong taon lang ako nakaramdam ng ganito. I feel so left out. I'm too far para mag punta sa mga kaibigan ko. Gusto ko ulit lumuwas sa Quezon City para makasama yung mga kaibigan ko. Pero a project that arrived barred me from going.

Masaya ba kasama ang pamilya sa ganitong holiday? BTW, due to religion eh wala kaming "pasko".

Ano Religion mo? Iglesia o Saksi? mukhang malayo ang loob mo sa pamilya mo :unsure: iba yun dating saken na mas gusto mo pa kasama mga friends mo kesa pamilya :think:

Ano Religion mo? Iglesia o Saksi? mukhang malayo ang loob mo sa pamilya mo :unsure: iba yun dating saken na mas gusto mo pa kasama mga friends mo kesa pamilya :think:
Inc. yes, malayo talaga. As I’ve posted before, I was alone at the age of 14. Sila kasiang nag guide sakin nung “nawala” ako sa daan.

Personally agnostic, at some point in my life I realized it is just another form of control. I have tried a few but at the end chose to be "religion-free". I view the holiday season as a super long weekend, away from work, early mornings, and fixed bedtime hours. Pretty meh, 🤷‍♂️

Personally agnostic, at some point in my life I realized it is just another form of control. I have tried a few but at the end chose to be "religion-free". I view the holiday season as a super long weekend, away from work, early mornings, and fixed bedtime hours. Pretty meh, 🤷‍♂️

Halos parehas na lang tayo pala ng tingin when it comes to holiday. Ang hirap lang na isiping wala tayong/ikaw kasama sa ganitong panahon. I remember the feeling of being lonely nung nasa Batangas kami, I was stunned on how beautiful it was at the same time I was on verge of crying due to me remembering how lonely I am when I split up again with my friends.

Back
Top Bottom