Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How do they detect IP address??

marcfsz

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mga lodi..tanong ko lng po..im always using finch vpn..is it possible na ma trace o ma detect ang ip address mo? Or paki share nlng po kung paanu nila ma detect ang IP address.;););)

Thanks in advance sa matinong saget

This is one very good topic TS, thank you. I felt inspired so I created a short article about this topic here.

Now to your question, "How do they detect IP address??," Let's break it down into parts para mas malinawan tayo. The word "they" there in your question could be categorized into 2 entities: Private Entities and Government Agencies. When I say private entities ito yung mga Internet companies or Internet giants (hindi ko na babanggitin ang pangalan ng mga yan). Yung government agencies naman ay mga ahensya ng gobierno ng ilang select countries who believe Internet Censorship is a must for their "national security." Ang number 1 dyan ay ang bansa ni Uncle Sam.

Para saken the question how they get the IP address is not really important, napakadali lang kasi gawin nyan. They basically get it through the logs they set through the websites na hawak nila or through the ISP mismo.

Then aside from "how" the other important question is WHY? I will not thoroughly answer the "why" here but basically it boils down to 2 things: for profit and/or intelligence. Unlike before where the greatest commodities are crude oil, sugar, coffee, natural gas, gold, etc., ngayon it's information (the data they get from other people). With that note, them getting your IP address is actually far less important (unless they really wanted to get a hold of you) than the other things that they can get from you through your online activities.

Back
Top Bottom