Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How many Divine Beings? ( A Call to All Adventists & Non Adventist )

Re: How many Divine Beings? ( A Call to All Adventists & Non Adventist )

have you observe god created you?

no living being has ever seen(observed) God. And as a creator of all things, He must be in existence before everything exist..

ts, adventist(sda) nga din pala ako. :)) . .

I do not really understand what is your up to, so please make it clear.

oh, sorry.

i mentioned first taht the snake told eve that they will be like gods if she will eat the tree fruit.

my imposition there is the word gods. the snake knows there are many gods.

eve, did not make any comments regarding the gods there. therefore, she must have believe there are many gods not just one but gods aswell.

you said that there are many gods but false gods.

to which i said,

how could you say false gods when it was the beginning of the days.

i mean, there were only two people in the entire world, adam and eve, and they would have not adpted the belief of many gods from other tribes. BECAUSE they were the only people in that era.

yet, they have belielve the snake that they would be like GODS if they eat the fruit.

this implied that adam and eve believed there were many gods, not just one god.

even abraham, jacob and king solomon believed there are many gods. not just one.

however, they must give praises to their god, yhwh, who at many times, the bible claims, the god of israel.

---------------

oh, sorry.

i mentioned first taht the snake told eve that they will be like gods if she will eat the tree fruit.

eve, did not make any comments regarding the gods there. therefore, she must have believe there are many gods not just one but gods aswell.

to which i said,

i mean, there were only two people in the entire world, adam and eve, and they would have not adpted the belief of many gods from other tribes. BECAUSE they were the only people in that era.

yet, they have belielve the snake that they would be like GODS if they eat the fruit.

even abraham, jacob and king solomon believed there are many gods. not just one.

however, they must give praises to their god, yhwh, who at many times, the bible claims, the god of israel.

---------------

So you are saying that you "believed" to the serpent that there are many gods?? Is it right or wrong? Can you trust such deception? i know you know the history of it and so I didn't expect that you will believed such suggestion, when we read the next passages afterwards, we will read that the serpent says "you will not surely die" Now the question, is there an end or death comes to all human beings?

Ts, sda ka ba? Ako rin

Ts, sda ka ba? Ako rin

SDA din po ako.
But I do not believe in the Trinity, It may be surprising until you get to now and study the word of God and the prophetess White given to us

SDA din po ako.
But I do not believe in the Trinity, It may be surprising until you get to now and study the word of God and the prophetess White given to us

hindi yan SDA si akirayuri...ngkukunwari lng yan. pansinin mo vanhenry sagot nya SDA rin daw sya pero may kadugtong na BUT..

sa mga ngbabasa sa thread na ito na SDA, gusto ko po ipaalam sa inyo na si akirayuri ay HINDI TOTOONG SDA...ngpapanggap lng sya! isa po syang deformed!

Last edited:

oh talaga? Pag adventist ka kase iba ang pinanghahawakan mong pananampalataya.

Baka off shoot. . . .

hindi yan SDA si akirayuri...ngkukunwari lng yan. pansinin mo vanhenry sagot nya SDA rin daw sya pero may kadugtong na BUT..

sa mga ngbabasa sa thread na ito na SDA, gusto ko po ipaalam sa inyo na si akirayuri ay HINDI TOTOONG SDA...ngpapanggap lng sya! isa po syang deformed!

oh talaga? Pag adventist ka kase iba ang pinanghahawakan mong pananampalataya.

Baka off shoot. . . .

@stork321 sigurado ka ba? hindi totoong adventist? matanong kita, ano ang basehan mo ng pagiging adventista? at ano ang nakasulat sa SOP regarding sa pagiging Adventista?

@voyage18 hindi dahil iba ang pinaniniwalaan ko, hindi na ako adventista. hindi po ito ang sukatan ng pagiging adventista.

@vanhenry tawagin nyo na po kung anong gusto nyong itawag pero hindi iyan ang issue. ang issue ay totoo ba o hindi ang paniniwala ng Trinity.

Up lang po :)

oh, sorry.

to which i said,

---------------

Tanong ko lang saglet, anong version ng bible ang gamit mo? King James ba? May problema ka kung KJ ang gamit mo. :) Sa ibang bible translation, hindi nila ginagamit ang "you will be like 'gods' ". Ang ginagamit nila ay

Code:
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=3][B]Genesis 3:5[/B]

[B]Hebrew Names Version[/B]
for God knows that in the day you eat it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

[B]New International Version[/B]
“For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

[B]English Standard Version[/B]
For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

[B]New American Standard Bible[/B]
For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

[B]Living Bible[/B]
God knows very well that the instant you eat it you will become like him, for your eyes will be opened—you will be able to distinguish good from evil!”

[B]Revised Standard Version[/B]
For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

[B]Orthodox Jewish Bible[/B]
For Elohim doth know that in the yom ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be like Elohim, knowing tov and rah.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Bakit kaya sa mga bible na yan, hindi gods ang ginamit nila? Pero sa mga bible like KJ and trinitarian translators, ginawa nilang gods yan instead na God lang? :)

Si Jesus ba every time na mananalangin, nananalangin siya sa trinity?

Hehehe natanong ko lang po. Pero out na po din po ako dito. Salamat po. :)

Back
Top Bottom