Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How many Divine Beings? ( A Call to All Adventists & Non Adventist )

Re: How many Divine Beings? ( A Call to All Adventists & Non Adventist )

adventist ka TS?

akira, kumusta na kayong dalawa ni bee happy okey na kayo?
ikaw nag-up pero si bee happy matagal ko na hindi nakita pangalan nya sa TnB kumusta na kaya yun:noidea:

How many Divine Beings?

i agree to most of it... except this one:

6. How many Divine Beings have a physical form?

Father's Form: I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose
garment [was] white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne [was like] the
fiery flame, [and] his wheels [as] burning fire. (Dan 7:9)

And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice
at any time, nor seen his shape. (John 5:37)

Son's Form
: And in the midst of the seven candlesticks [one] like unto the Son of man, clothed with a

garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and [his] hairs [were]
white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes [were] as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine
brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his
right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance [was]
as the sun shineth in his strength. (Rev 1:13-16)

physical form? it was written that God is a Spirit (John 4:24)... and a spirit does not have flesh and bones (Luke 24:39)... so no, God does not have a physical form, He stayed, stays and will stay like that from eternity to eternity (James 1:17, Psalms 90:2)...

adventist ka TS?

akira, kumusta na kayong dalawa ni bee happy okey na kayo?
ikaw nag-up pero si bee happy matagal ko na hindi nakita pangalan nya sa TnB kumusta na kaya yun:noidea:

@scybala opo adventist po

@theman.. hindi ko din alam kase nawala na din sya eh

i agree to most of it... except this one:

physical form? it was written that God is a Spirit (John 4:24)... and a spirit does not have flesh and bones (Luke 24:39)... so no, God does not have a physical form, He stayed, stays and will stay like that from eternity to eternity (James 1:17, Psalms 90:2)...

Angels were also a spirit being.
According to Hebrews 1:14 "Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?"

Do you remember when Jacob resist the angels?? he "grab" the "physical body" of the angel and ask for blessings.. .

so when the Bible speaks about Spirit doesn't mean that it is intangible or no physical components. Remember that we were made in His image and likeness

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Last edited:

Angels were also a spirit being.
According to Hebrews 1:14 "Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?"

i know, my friend...

Do you remember when Jacob resist the angels?? he "grab" the "physical body" of the angel and ask for blessings.. .

so when the Bible speaks about Spirit doesn't mean that it is intangible or no physical components.

so how is it possible that the angels have physical body which Jacob resisted? angels are capable of choosing to manifest themsleves in the flesh... angels who took female humans as their wives in the time of Noah was reported "did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode" in Jude 6... but originally, they are created as spirits...

plus, it is already stated in the Bible that a spirit does not have flesh and bones (Luke 24:39)...

Remember that we were made in His image and likeness

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

not to be taken literally, my friend... God is a spirit (John 4:24) and a spirit does not have flesh and bones (Luke 24:39)... in its ultimate sense, the likeness we have is on spiritual aspect:

"And put on the new nature, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness."
Ephesians 4:24

not on a physical aspect because God has no physical form... God is a spirit and He will remain that way, He does not and cannot change (James 1:17)...

Last edited:

In the first place God cannot comprehend BY human mind, what is revealed in the scriptures is what i'm saying. I'm sorry if I cannot explain perfectly all those things, although we have different belief in this subject, still we cannot fully comprehend God, we as a finite being

Spirit have many definition it can be win, it can be breathe and it can be life.. .so whenever we encounter such word, we should study it well.

Last edited:

In the first place God cannot comprehend human mind, what is revealed in the scriptures is what i'm saying.

it's the other way around, akirayuri... it is us, who cannot comprehend God's mind (Isaiah 55:9)...

I'm sorry if I cannot explain perfectly all those things, although we have different belief in this subject, still we cannot fully comprehend God, we as a finite being

true...

Spirit have many definition it can be win, it can be breathe and it can be life.. .so whenever we encounter such word, we should study it well.

yes, we should...

"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."
John 4:24

consider the context... those that worship God must worship Him in spirit... why should we worship God in spirit? because God is a Spirit... gone are the days that we should climb a mountain or go to Jerusalem just to worship God... we can worship God anywhere because we are now commanded to worship Him in spirit... worshipping in spirit does not involve physical aspect:

"For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh."
Philippians 3:3

"Worship Christ as Lord in your hearts. Always be ready to give an answer to anyone who asks you about the hope you have. But be gentle and respect him."
I Peter 3:15

the "heart" here is not the physical heart that pumps blood in our body... it is a spiritual heart:

"Rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God."
I Peter 3:4

so when we say spirit, this is the most basic definition:

"See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself; handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones as you see that I have."
Luke 24:39

Ts... Ganda naman ng topic ninyo... Salamat sa pag share but i agree na maraming klase ng spirito na pweding ipagkaloob satin.. Iba ibang katangian.. Pero ang dios lamang ang nakakaalam ng lahat....

but i agree na maraming klase ng spirito na pweding ipagkaloob satin.. Iba ibang katangian..

marami po talagang espiritu... pero ang tinutukoy po natin dito ay yung kalagayan/kalikasan (being/nature) ng Dios... sabi ni TS, ang Dios daw ay may physical form, pero sinasabi po na ang Dios ay Espiritu (Juan 4:24), at ang espiritu ay walang laman at buto (Lucas 24:39), so papaano po magkakaroon ng physical form ang Dios kung espiritu nga Siya?

Happy Sabbath

very sorry peejay i don't mean it that way, it's just an erratum.

a spirit don't have form?
well... i'm speechless.

can the spirit or god of the bible have form?
yes! he showed us through revelations he has form.

Revelation 4
2 At once the Spirit took control of me. There in heaven was a throne with someone sitting on it. 3 His face gleamed like such precious stones as jasper and carnelian, and all around the throne there was a rainbow the color of an emerald.

Revelation 5
5 I saw a scroll in the right hand of the one who sits on the throne; it was covered with writing on both sides and was sealed with seven seals.

if your god is just like the wind that don't have mind then it is formless...
but if your god is the god of the bible who speaks...then he has form;)

try to analyze revelations 4 & 5
there is a face...
who sits...
have a hands... said right hand.

formless or not?

a spirit don't have form?
well... i'm speechless.

can the spirit or god of the bible have form?
yes! he showed us through revelations he has form.

Revelation 4
2 At once the Spirit took control of me. There in heaven was a throne with someone sitting on it. 3 His face gleamed like such precious stones as jasper and carnelian, and all around the throne there was a rainbow the color of an emerald.

Revelation 5
5 I saw a scroll in the right hand of the one who sits on the throne; it was covered with writing on both sides and was sealed with seven seals.

if your god is just like the wind that don't have mind then it is formless...
but if your god is the god of the bible who speaks...then he has form;)

try to analyze revelations 4 & 5
there is a face...
who sits...
have a hands... said right hand.

formless or not?

a spirit has form... but not a physical one... read my posts first, friend... :)

up.
Blessings everyone

i am a non-adventist. so i may butt-in :D:D

there are many divine beings in the bible. one is jesus, another is his father,and many more gods that yhwh rules.

But there are "two divine beings" revealed by Scripture, One is obviously God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ, this does not depict the fact that there are only One God for Christ come from the very being of God.

But there are "two divine beings" revealed by Scripture, One is obviously God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ, this does not depict the fact that there are only One God for Christ come from the very being of God.

how bout your god the holy spirit? spirit will angry at you coz you forgot him.

Back
Top Bottom