Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HOW TO BE 100% ANONYMOUS

mixgamingph

Symbianize Shadow
Star Member
Reaction score

VIRTUAL MACHINE
Always use a virtual machine to be anonymous, you can install a ISO on Virtual Box, use VPS, etc . . .

NO LOGS VPN
If you want to be anonymous the most important thing is to use a vpn without logs, i have seen a lot of people using NordVpn and saying it doesn't keep logs, well it does, i think they keep logs now because how easy it is to get a cracked NordVpn account, but anyways if you want to be anonymous Online i recommend you a VPN like ExpressVPN, CyberGhost, VyprVPN and IPVanish, in my opinion this are the best ones

ANONYMOUS BROWSER
You also must use a anonymous browser, when i say this i don't mean going into incognito mode, but yes to use a real anonymous browser, for that you can use TOR Browser or Brave Browser, i recommend TOR

ANONYMOUS EMAIL
If you want to be anonymous on the internet you shouldn't trust emails like Gmail or Hotmail, but yes you should trust emails Like ProtonMail or even better Tutanota, since they don't give your information or read your emails

ANONYMOUS SEARCH ENGINE
You should also use a anoynmous search engine, since we all know that Google sees what we searching on the internet, for that i recommend you to use DuckDuckGo

FAKE INFORMATION
This is also one of the most important things to stay anonymous on the internet, if you trying to stay anonymous you going to need to use a fake credit card, adress, name, etc.. so let me start giving you some options for that:

VCC (VIRTUAL CREDIT CARDS)

FAKE INFORMATION
-> You can search "Fake Information Generator" and you will find a lot of Websites that generates fake information for you, like name, address, age, gender, etc . . . .

Last edited:
Thanks sa share TS kailangan ko ito kase pakiramdam ko may Nag invade ng privacy ng pamilya namin at alam activity ko sa internet at nasa malapit lang perpetrators, kaya malaki tulong info mo pero ang di ko alam paano nila na access ang phone ko o may mahika o witch sila na nagka ganun ang hirap naman mag reset agad dahil andami ko nakakalimutan na account at apps na ginagamit kaya ito muna try ko thanks

TS what can you say about ProtonVPN? Goods na ba yun? I'm currently using the free one but I'm planning to purchase the paid one

pwede rin kayung gumamit ng TAIL OS
debian based linux distro pwede nyo ilagay sa usb,portanle sya pwede nyo gamitin kahit saang pc.dahil nasa usb sya hindi mag iiwan ng trace kapag ginamit mo.

Back
Top Bottom