Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

how to download ng karaoke songs and videos sa megavision player?

toping

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Pls. paki share sa mga may alam o marunong kung paano mag download ng karaoke songs and videos sa megavision player. thanks in advance.:help:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mahirap yan bro. Isa palang yata ang naka hack ng megavis0n, francis daw name nya,taga davao.
Nabasa ko dun sa ibang site, kelangan padaw ng driver at di natin alam kung san makakita nun.

up po natin to. need ko rin kasi to. thanks

Hello everybody,

Already solved the HDOK password. My problem is the connection from PC to HDOK player. Anybody has the idea? Will also share my passwordfree HDOK.exe file. Pls email me at [email protected].

bkit po ng inopen ko ung megavision lagi na lng sdram checking?help nman po..

ito ba iyong mga token na videoke iyong halimbawa may new songs at pwede i add?

up up up ko din..

Itaas ko na rin ito................sana may makapag share ng TUT nito!

Re: how to download ng karaoke songs and videos sa megavisio

up natin ito..

Back
Top Bottom