Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

• Please do not create a post with affiliates or referrals, you will be violating Forum Rules #9.
    Go to Reward Programs forum if you want to post such topics.

Mining How To Dual Mine Ethereum (ETH) With Zilliqa (ZIL) - Boost Your Profits!

Ruggzee

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
ETH_ZIL.jpg

1. Go to Ezil - ETH + ZIL Mining

2. Click on LOGIN, and input your ETH and ZIL Wallet

lrluhDd.png

3. You can get ZIL Wallet via ]Binance Wallet or Trust Wallet, or any kind of wallet available online.

J29ZMeF.png

4. Setup your favorite miner, you can choose any of the following:

PhoenixMiner.exe -pool stratum1+tcp://asia.ezil.me:5555 -proto 2 -wal ETH_WALLET.ZIL_WALLET -worker WORKER
pause

@echo off
:start
t-rex -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://asia.ezil.me:5555 -u ETH_WALLET.ZIL_WALLET -p x --worker WORKER
goto start

lolMiner.exe --algo ETHASH --pool asia.ezil.me:5555 --user ETH_WALLET.ZIL_WALLET --ethstratum ETHPROXY --worker WORKER
timeout 10

5. After you setup your config, just save and run. Start earnings 2 crypto currency at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom