Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to earn passive income thru crypto? [HUWAG MALIITIN ang Crypto]

Ayos brother! Pinakamalaking sideline mo talaga si crypto trading. Nadale na rin ako ng Futures kaya back to Spot nalang muna. Basta malaki capital, may market insight and a bit of luck, ezpz ang 2-3k per day unless boring price action.
yes sir tama po sila hehe. Once you hit ur days target, be contented hehe. A lot of us has been greedy (esp me back in the days) to lose all the gains for the day and ending to a loss. Relate much leverage trade

Financial Opportunity Here:

Just came across with a possible fortune. I'm heavily invested in this project since it was just $EMS, this project has been rebranded to $PRIMO. Their official website: just google Primo Gardens Inc . They are expanding from Tron Blockchain to other blockchains (recently) thru Binance Smart Chain. Soon within Q2 2022 they will also be listed in #kleverExchange as confirmed by $KLV CEO Dio himself.

Im not telling you to buy and go all in but instead lets manage the risk. I would personally recommend Peso Cost Averaging.View attachment 547
Looking at this chart, one way or another this can lead to break out soon.
P100.00 would buy you 6086.45 $PRIMO
According to the whisperers this $Primo project will then be capable of staking, the token itself (although currently their #NFT are giving passive income).

Any thoughts?
Time to walk the talk. Staking $Primo will be available soon, according to the Whispherers hehehe
Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 12.38.37.png

yes sir tama po sila hehe. Once you hit ur days target, be contented hehe. A lot of us has been greedy (esp me back in the days) to lose all the gains for the day and ending to a loss. Relate much leverage trade
Right! Learned it the hard way kasi almost 150K liquidated in just a few hours. Chill na muna uli sa spot. Maipit man at least paper loss lang. Basta may gain na, exit na.

Right! Learned it the hard way kasi almost 150K liquidated in just a few hours. Chill na muna uli sa spot. Maipit man at least paper loss lang. Basta may gain na, exit na.
Yes bro. Spot trading is the way to go. Incase na magkaron ng paper loss. Buy lang ulit :D

Yeah, it definitely is. Key is lakihan ang capital para onting movement lang e malaki rin gain.
Recommend ko sa inyo sir klever.io kay pag nakabili ako mura doon benta ko ghpon sa binance at a gain. Patience lang and gamay nga capital.

Yeah, it definitely is. Key is lakihan ang capital para onting movement lang e malaki rin gain.
yes, kahit target profit lang is 10%, malaking bagay yun if we do compounding. kaso tumal nitong nakaraan kase puro pababa ang market. ngayon mejo bumabawi na.

I started when Tron was just P0.75 KLV was P 0.16 , 2-3x a week i buy 100 peso worth of KLV and TRX (10% of my trade gains) and now it makes me feel secured as I look into one of my portfolio.

If I can do this, so will you!

$Primo is still at below P1.00.

Learn to manage risk.

Im posting this not to brag but to inspire the readers.

Attachments

• E0CC55CF-D49F-4194-A155-CDD0303A059F.png
    E0CC55CF-D49F-4194-A155-CDD0303A059F.png
    377.6 KB · Views: 25
Recommend ko sa inyo sir klever.io kay pag nakabili ako mura doon benta ko ghpon sa binance at a gain. Patience lang and gamay nga capital.
Will check it out. So far Binance lang ako nagte trade. Dati Pax and PDAX pero mas ok kung sa isa naka focus.
Post automatically merged:

yes, kahit target profit lang is 10%, malaking bagay yun if we do compounding. kaso tumal nitong nakaraan kase puro pababa ang market. ngayon mejo bumabawi na.
Right, kahit maka 500 lang per day masaya na ako e. Oo, pataas na halos lahat ng major coins kaya good luck to us.

Hope you took profit sir. Hehe
Hindi ako tumaya sa ZIL. Di naman ako expert sa pagbasa ng charts haha! Nag aantay lang ako ng correction, then dun talpak. Like now, nasa BTC ako kasi forming bullish pattern e.

M
Hindi ako tumaya sa ZIL. Di naman ako expert sa pagbasa ng charts haha! Nag aantay lang ako ng correction, then dun talpak. Like now, nasa BTC ako kasi forming bullish pattern e.
May ara nga staking rewards ba ang zil subong sir?

Salamat master, abang muna ako para sa 100% APR sa staking ng KLV buti nkabili bago pa tumaas

Spectator lang muna ako sa thread na ito. Di ko pa kabisado mga specifics. 😅

Back
Top Bottom