Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to earn passive income thru crypto? [HUWAG MALIITIN ang Crypto]

Ramadan Mubarak sir!

TSJ7TscSZUo8su5D7iomZZEBu49NvsfUk5
salam sir. ok lang po ba if sa main net ko na give ung klv mo sir. naka unstake na kasi ako and in the process of withdrawal after 7 days na mga accounts. huhu
Dont worry in sha Allah update kita soon.
Post automatically merged:

nice! nurse din ako paps, not working since 2020 mejo kinaya ng crypto ang expenses, not financially free kasi feeling ko anytime pwede maubos pondo ko, so nag aaral ako now for oet, para maka abroad para mas stable income at madami pang talpak haha

@psyknarph kamusta brooo, open nanaman symb hahahaa
ma sha Allah if you have been earning via crypto sir. why you want to go abroad? it has been 2 years that you have been financially free. Just continue your passion. I know youre familiar with the saying form RDPD: the rich dont work for money hehe

salam sir. ok lang po ba if sa main net ko na give ung klv mo sir. naka unstake na kasi ako and in the process of withdrawal after 7 days na mga accounts. huhu

ma sha Allah if you have been earning via crypto sir. why you want to go abroad? it has been 2 years that you have been financially free. Just continue your passion. I know youre familiar with the saying form RDPD: the rich dont work for money hehe
Several Reasons idol
1st, di pa rin ako confident, nakaka early bird lang ako sa ibang project kaya mejo maganda results, sa TA mejo sabaw ako haha
2nd, dream ng parents ko to, dream ko rin naman and i think kaya ko pagsabayin, dont put your egg in one basket ika nga
3rd gusto ko maka experience ng blonde GF hahahahahaha

Addition lang paps. Pag bear market go for stablecoin staking like anchor protocol (my fav). Very low ang risk and yung interest is mataas. Pwedeng 20-80% apy including borrowing like mirror finance. Pero kung bullish market go for metaverse coins once magpump 2x or 3x agad investment mo then tp na rin agad kahit yung puhunan lang muna.

nice! nurse din ako paps, not working since 2020 mejo kinaya ng crypto ang expenses, not financially free kasi feeling ko anytime pwede maubos pondo ko, so nag aaral ako now for oet, para maka abroad para mas stable income at madami pang talpak haha

@psyknarph kamusta brooo, open nanaman symb hahahaa
Oo nga buti naman. Malay mo pag mayaman ba tayo pwede na tayo magtayo ng studio 🤣

Addition lang paps. Pag bear market go for stablecoin staking like anchor protocol (my fav). Very low ang risk and yung interest is mataas. Pwedeng 20-80% apy including borrowing like mirror finance. Pero kung bullish market go for metaverse coins once magpump 2x or 3x agad investment mo then tp na rin agad kahit yung puhunan lang muna.
Add ko rin isang non-popular option na mag go for the long shot aka sugal na talaga 🤣.

Sa www.moonarch.app makikita nyo yung mga nagsisilabasan na token sa Binance Smart Chain. In realtime!

Paunahan lang bumili habang kakalabas at nasa .000000001 pa. Pero 99% ng mga nandin eh pump and dump or scamcoin talaga na hindi mo maibenta.

Last edited:

No problem sir. You’re near Davao pala malapit lang dito samen. First time ko mag Crypto though I have Binance account, still in learning process parin ako kahit pa unti unti kasi I have a full time job as a Freeelancer. I really wanted to have a side hustle and I think Crypto talaga isa sa naisip kong paraan. Hoping na marami akong matutunan sa thread na to in shaa allah

Biden May Legalize Piracy With Executive Order #02496

What would it mean for you and me? Are you familiar of torrenting? Yes thats it thepiratebay torrents etc. what crypto that backs this? Bittottent token, also known as BTT. My challenge to all people who read this thread, grab a 20peso worth of BTT everyday. Sample heres mine freshly bought. Binte pesos po yan. 20 ung pang cornetto.

I
Several Reasons idol
1st, di pa rin ako confident, nakaka early bird lang ako sa ibang project kaya mejo maganda results, sa TA mejo sabaw ako haha
2nd, dream ng parents ko to, dream ko rin naman and i think kaya ko pagsabayin, dont put your egg in one basket ika nga
3rd gusto ko maka experience ng blonde GF hahahahahaha
guess the first reason is blond gf hehehe. Second dream of ur parents. The 3rd....confident? You have been financially free since 2020. Guess that reason is invalid. Let me just rephrase it, you just wanted to tour hehehe

Amazing idea! That has been your strategy last bear market right? Can i copy paste this strategy sir? Hehe

No problem sir. You’re near Davao pala malapit lang dito samen. First time ko mag Crypto though I have Binance account, still in learning process parin ako kahit pa unti unti kasi I have a full time job as a Freeelancer. I really wanted to have a side hustle and I think Crypto talaga isa sa naisip kong paraan. Hoping na marami akong matutunan sa thread na to in shaa allah
Near davao? Are you in barmm area sir? Specifically

Attachments

• 5E775BCD-A5B6-4CCB-B42B-1026E72F40FD.png
    5E775BCD-A5B6-4CCB-B42B-1026E72F40FD.png
    186.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Are you fond of saving the US Dollar? Make it work for you!
Poloniex has a better interest than to sit your dollar in your bank account. Lend it for 2-3 days and gain!
Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 20.21.55.png

No poloniex yet?
Signup now at here to register

Happy lending!

Not staking notice: This is trading and you can loss some hahahaha

Do you have tron or $TRX? why not buy and sell commodities this time? If you want to know how, just comment so I can guide you!
Thank you!Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 18.49.38.png

my $KLV has been unlocked. Those who signed up under my referral kindly post ur addresses in Tron Blockchain. thank you!

The moment you entered into this thread implies that you wanted to become rich, isn't it?

First I would like to tell you about my story. The journey to my financial freedom. Way back 2008-2009 after I graduated and passed the Nurse Licensure Exam (NLE) with an average of just 81%, I had been thinking to be a regular employee of some big hospitals. I envied the permanent nurses a lot, telling myself "How I wish I had been one of them" but this thought has not materialized. A lot of difficulties had hindered me in reaching my goal in nursing. Some newbies had got the plantilla (item) ahead of me. I was desperate and depressed with this fallback. I thank God for everything that had happened.

Luckily I found a book from Bro Bo Sanchez, 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich , upon my feeling of being down as if the heavens had fallen on me, I read and read about it to quench my sorrowful being. With this book I had been introduced to another book, Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. With these financial maps I had navigated thru my financial journey with a lot of boasting in it. As if I was the most genius nurse of all time ^_^.

I opened up a brokerage account on Philippine Stocks Exchange (PSE) under Citisec Online but now it has been renamed to COL-Financial, invested 50% of my salary in it as initial investment. I traded small stocks like AR (Abra Mining) FNI (Global Ferronickel) and made a lot of money in just less than 20 trades. These successful trades had got into my mind. Bragging with this massive gains I have recruited my co-workers to invest their money into the stock market, positively they had entrusted their money on me. Fast forward i lost all their money (after Secretary Gina Lopez was on DENR). To justify this loss, I have to pay my investors their money back. I had been in debt since then. It was 100k pesos that time I had lost and to think that a salary of a nurse was just 8000 at that time.

I had to work hard as fast as I can in order to pay back the debt. Having 2 jobs ( one is sideline to another hospital). Thank God and I had paid it after 2 years.

This experience had taught me a valuable lesson: Learn how money works. Learn how to Technical Analysis.

I had purchased a book by John J Murphy, The Technical Analysis of Financial Markets, on Amazon and waited for 2 months in order to be shipped in the Philippines. There was no National Bookstore Online at that time. NBS Physical store is in Davao City, almost 90kms from the hospital. 5-6 hours of travel by bus.

I dedicated much of my free time to read this JJM Book and amazingly this has a huge return on investments. I had successfully traded with gains on PSE.

Even I was assigned to ICU (Intensive Care Unit) I had managed to open trading positions with my iphone 5s at that time (the fruit of my trades) ^_^

I had remembered it was December 2016 when I had encountered Binance and Bitcoin after I knew about Coins.ph . This has been my first encouter with crypto. I clearly remembered that during that time Ethereum and Bitcoin was just below 2000 and 200k pesos respectively.

I had witnesed the parabolic surge in crypto price. Truly exponencial growth! Again I had repeated my same mistakes but now in the crypto world.

When bitcoin was 1M pesos during its peak, I bought more, then the market suddenly dropped, losing all my gains plus capital (thats how leverage trading work). I used SimpleFX during that time. Again I lost all my gains and I had debts to pay totalling 430k in pesos.

I was thinking of cutting my life during that time, but God saved me again.

I had been hired to be a sales representative on medical supplies, as my sideline job after I arrange my duties to be 16hours per day for 3 days (I dont know if this is still allowed today).

With the commissions in my sales 10-20k per week (as those times the world needs a lot of salesman but few accepted the offer), I had to resign as a nurse.

Again I had invested the leftovers of my commission (after paying the debts).

2018-2019 was a prosperous year. I regularly buy small cheap crypto projects in TronTrade and TRX.Market (now Poloniex) one of them is $KLV (formerly $TWX)

2020 was a disaster when COVID hit. I lost my job and my income but I did not sold any of my #klever.

I had accumulated a decent amount of $KLV since it was just P0.16

Then in 2021 after i sold some $KLV at 5-6 pesos range as I had to get married.

FOR TRADING REFERRALS YOU CAN USE THESE:

BINANCE - Crypto Trading Exchange
POLONIEX - Crypto Trading Exchange but cheaper withdrawal fees
SIMPLEFX - Forex Trading such as but not limited to Stocks, Bonds, Commodities like Oil, Currencies ie USD GBP etc, some crypto

For easier cashouts you can use Binance P2P service using Gcash, Paymaya or Bank Account
If you have no Gcash and Paymaya yet, you can click the highlighted link

Register Paymaya
Register Gcash

Di na po ako masyado sa Phil Stock Exchange dahil sa open and close ng market. Close man gud pag Holiday or Pag sabado or linggo.
Although you can google financial brokerage here in the Philippines.
=============================================

New Page of My Life: No more trading, just staking.
Earning 16%APR with $KLV staked.

Today I am still not working. My crypto works for me. I am financially free.

Reminder:
100% per year will commence after the main net (Q2 of 2022)

Want to retrace my steps? Go download the klever app:

Get Klever App

Dont forget to use my referral code= OI7OT1

Thanks!

Update as of March 27, 2022

My motive here is not to boast BUT to INSPIRE other people to gain financial independence.
Attached with this edit are my SS of portfolio with Php equivalent.

Hope to see most of my fellow symbianizers on the other side!

Dont forget to use my referral codes ^_^

Download Klever Here

View attachment 501View attachment 500

============================================================
FOR THOSE WHO USED MY REFERRAL CODE IN DOWNLOADING KLEVER WALLET POST YOUR $KLV ADDRESS.
MAY ARA KO ISEND SA IYO. PASALI NA GHAPON SA PROOF OF REFERRAL. SALAMAT.
============================================
Boss ginamit ko referral mo.

bc1qhkkgt4mnr2ywg9qxya8umht740epjfxpjv4zvy

Sana may tutorial ka how to start. Salamat.

this is very true hehehe... Binance investor here.. started last year, now my investment is tripled..

200.gif

Boss ginamit ko referral mo.

bc1qhkkgt4mnr2ywg9qxya8umht740epjfxpjv4zvy

Sana may tutorial ka how to start. Salamat.
not the bitcoin address mam/sir the TRon Address po. or ung KLV address of the app it starts with letter T . thanks

Calling the attention of my referrals. Claim your FREE $KLV startup. Just post your Klever address using the Tron Blockchain. like this guy.Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 02.45.55.png
https://tronscan.io/#/transaction/fd14985341acf3f09b6e4907178b95c4edb349a8db75120ff2c7f15a45024014

this is very true hehehe... Binance investor here.. started last year, now my investment is tripled..

200.gif
ma sha Allah that 3x was great sir! amazing. hope you also experience 5000% gain in sha Allah. cheers to your financial freedom.

Calling the attention of my referrals. Claim your FREE $KLV startup. Just post your Klever address using the Tron Blockchain. like this guy.View attachment 3091
https://tronscan.io/#/transaction/fd14985341acf3f09b6e4907178b95c4edb349a8db75120ff2c7f15a45024014

ma sha Allah that 3x was great sir! amazing. hope you also experience 5000% gain in sha Allah. cheers to your financial freedom.
hi sir, how do i claim the free klv? Thanks

Sir, I'm a bit skeptical, since I'm new with bitcoin. But if I invest perhaps an X amount of money into klever, will it just stay in the wallet and not disappear? And if I get coldfeet, can I withdraw the money easily? Thanks.

you can stake Tron and vote klever.io as super representative. Good news is, you can do it inside your klever wallet.
I got a new thread sir, maybe you are interested in trading commodities using usdt or trx. Feel cfree to check it. Thanks!

The moment you entered into this thread implies that you wanted to become rich, isn't it?

First I would like to tell you about my story. The journey to my financial freedom. Way back 2008-2009 after I graduated and passed the Nurse Licensure Exam (NLE) with an average of just 81%, I had been thinking to be a regular employee of some big hospitals. I envied the permanent nurses a lot, telling myself "How I wish I had been one of them" but this thought has not materialized. A lot of difficulties had hindered me in reaching my goal in nursing. Some newbies had got the plantilla (item) ahead of me. I was desperate and depressed with this fallback. I thank God for everything that had happened.

Luckily I found a book from Bro Bo Sanchez, 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich , upon my feeling of being down as if the heavens had fallen on me, I read and read about it to quench my sorrowful being. With this book I had been introduced to another book, Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. With these financial maps I had navigated thru my financial journey with a lot of boasting in it. As if I was the most genius nurse of all time ^_^.

I opened up a brokerage account on Philippine Stocks Exchange (PSE) under Citisec Online but now it has been renamed to COL-Financial, invested 50% of my salary in it as initial investment. I traded small stocks like AR (Abra Mining) FNI (Global Ferronickel) and made a lot of money in just less than 20 trades. These successful trades had got into my mind. Bragging with this massive gains I have recruited my co-workers to invest their money into the stock market, positively they had entrusted their money on me. Fast forward i lost all their money (after Secretary Gina Lopez was on DENR). To justify this loss, I have to pay my investors their money back. I had been in debt since then. It was 100k pesos that time I had lost and to think that a salary of a nurse was just 8000 at that time.

I had to work hard as fast as I can in order to pay back the debt. Having 2 jobs ( one is sideline to another hospital). Thank God and I had paid it after 2 years.

This experience had taught me a valuable lesson: Learn how money works. Learn how to Technical Analysis.

I had purchased a book by John J Murphy, The Technical Analysis of Financial Markets, on Amazon and waited for 2 months in order to be shipped in the Philippines. There was no National Bookstore Online at that time. NBS Physical store is in Davao City, almost 90kms from the hospital. 5-6 hours of travel by bus.

I dedicated much of my free time to read this JJM Book and amazingly this has a huge return on investments. I had successfully traded with gains on PSE.

Even I was assigned to ICU (Intensive Care Unit) I had managed to open trading positions with my iphone 5s at that time (the fruit of my trades) ^_^

I had remembered it was December 2016 when I had encountered Binance and Bitcoin after I knew about Coins.ph . This has been my first encouter with crypto. I clearly remembered that during that time Ethereum and Bitcoin was just below 2000 and 200k pesos respectively.

I had witnesed the parabolic surge in crypto price. Truly exponencial growth! Again I had repeated my same mistakes but now in the crypto world.

When bitcoin was 1M pesos during its peak, I bought more, then the market suddenly dropped, losing all my gains plus capital (thats how leverage trading work). I used SimpleFX during that time. Again I lost all my gains and I had debts to pay totalling 430k in pesos.

I was thinking of cutting my life during that time, but God saved me again.

I had been hired to be a sales representative on medical supplies, as my sideline job after I arrange my duties to be 16hours per day for 3 days (I dont know if this is still allowed today).

With the commissions in my sales 10-20k per week (as those times the world needs a lot of salesman but few accepted the offer), I had to resign as a nurse.

Again I had invested the leftovers of my commission (after paying the debts).

2018-2019 was a prosperous year. I regularly buy small cheap crypto projects in TronTrade and TRX.Market (now Poloniex) one of them is $KLV (formerly $TWX)

2020 was a disaster when COVID hit. I lost my job and my income but I did not sold any of my #klever.

I had accumulated a decent amount of $KLV since it was just P0.16

Then in 2021 after i sold some $KLV at 5-6 pesos range as I had to get married.

FOR TRADING REFERRALS YOU CAN USE THESE:

BINANCE - Crypto Trading Exchange
POLONIEX - Crypto Trading Exchange but cheaper withdrawal fees
SIMPLEFX - Forex Trading such as but not limited to Stocks, Bonds, Commodities like Oil, Currencies ie USD GBP etc, some crypto

For easier cashouts you can use Binance P2P service using Gcash, Paymaya or Bank Account
If you have no Gcash and Paymaya yet, you can click the highlighted link

Register Paymaya
Register Gcash

Di na po ako masyado sa Phil Stock Exchange dahil sa open and close ng market. Close man gud pag Holiday or Pag sabado or linggo.
Although you can google financial brokerage here in the Philippines.
=============================================

New Page of My Life: No more trading, just staking.
Earning 16%APR with $KLV staked.

Today I am still not working. My crypto works for me. I am financially free.

Reminder:
100% per year will commence after the main net (Q2 of 2022)

Want to retrace my steps? Go download the klever app:

Get Klever App

Dont forget to use my referral code= OI7OT1

Thanks!

Update as of March 27, 2022

My motive here is not to boast BUT to INSPIRE other people to gain financial independence.
Attached with this edit are my SS of portfolio with Php equivalent.

Hope to see most of my fellow symbianizers on the other side!

Dont forget to use my referral codes ^_^

Download Klever Here

View attachment 501View attachment 500

============================================================
FOR THOSE WHO USED MY REFERRAL CODE IN DOWNLOADING KLEVER WALLET POST YOUR $KLV ADDRESS.
MAY ARA KO ISEND SA IYO. PASALI NA GHAPON SA PROOF OF REFERRAL. SALAMAT.
============================================
Sir ginamit ko po referral code mo San klever

Back
Top Bottom