Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to earn passive income thru crypto? [HUWAG MALIITIN ang Crypto]

Hello ts ano ba pde ko unang matutunan as a beginner,as in wala pang alam sa crypto world? Salamat po sa sagot

Hello ts ano ba pde ko unang matutunan as a beginner,as in wala pang alam sa crypto world? Salamat po sa sagot
Rule number one po always invest in knowledge. Before ka iinvest sa project need mo po ng research basi kasi scam or pump and dump lang ang isang project. How to make your research? pwede mo ibasa ang whitepaper ng project ie. sa #klever you can search it through their website. Klever.finance ang official website nila. Once you have fully understood the WP second option is to visit their community. How? Commonly this will be in their telegram channels. You can easily search it telegram. A word of caution do not ever ever share your 12 seed words. In telegram you must always put in mind that once somebody messages you in private 95% it will be just a scam esp imitating the admins of the project.

Take for example in #klever this is the official channel https://*** BANNED LINK - DO NOT POST ***/Klever_PH
You can inquire about anything as long as it is related to klever.

Once you have fully convinced yourself about some projects. This is the crucial step. Invest only what you can. Do not try to go into debt just for investing. I myself has suffered losses because of debt. I would personally recommend to just invest a minimum of 10% of your gross income per month. For easier investments, you can purchase 100pesos per day or 100pesos 3x a week. In that way you cant feel the burden.

Hope this helps. You can also visit my thread on ebooks. I would recommend to read those books while you invest little by little.

TJTru8ztFLfDz7oTtLCtWxcXVVd9h4p4TT address ko po sir registered under you thank you
Post automatically merged:

TJTru8ztFLfDz7oTtLCtWxcXVVd9h4p4TT address ko po sir registered under you thank you

Attachments

• klever.jpg
    klever.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
Napadaan ka dito bro 😄.

Anyways, as far as investing, agree ako ke TS.

Sa nerd side naman. I suggest research mo bitcoin; history, programming, etc lalo na yung volativity ng bitcoin over the years. (Darknet, silk roads, tor, etc)

Then etherium at yung concept ng DeFi, at kung ano advantages ng eth over btc.

Then Binance Smart Chain at yung concept ng smart contracts at ang kaibahan ng proof-of-stake sa proof-of-work.

From there marami nang nag evolve na system like proof-of-coverage, proof-of-history, etc.

Then research mo yung kaibahan ng stablecoins vs altcoins vs sh*tcoins at scamcoins.

Then research mo din yung kaibahan ng trading at staking/delegating.

Marami pa yan. Pati day trading patterns applicable dyan.

Napadaan ka dito bro 😄.

Sa nerd side naman. I suggest research mo bitcoin; history, programming, etc lalo na yung volativity ng bitcoin over the years. (Darknet, silk roads, tor, etc)

Then Binance Smart Chain at yung concept ng smart contracts at ang kaibahan ng proof-of-stake sa proof-of-work.

From there marami nang nag evolve na system like proof-of-coverage, proof-of-history, etc.

Then research mo yung kaibahan ng stablecoins vs altcoins vs sh*tcoins at scamcoins.
May alam kaba pwedeng tutorial or courses na pde kong panuorin for starter gaya ko?

Calling the attention of all #klever persons who signed up under my code. Post your TRX address so that I can send your $KLV to you. Include on your post the proof of promotion. Thank you!
To those who had already posted click the link on this thread or just look at your #klever wallet for reflection of balace.

Thank you and wa salam!

TXzhpEyceBuMPQuGevbde7BCYu4ZBggiAS

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-31-03-34-44-578_cash.klever.blockchain.wallet.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-31-03-34-44-578_cash.klever.blockchain.wallet.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 0
narefer n kita sir... may gc po ba kyo... gaya2 lng sna ako 😅...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220331-195404623.jpg
    Screenshot_20220331-195404623.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 3
TXzhpEyceBuMPQuGevbde7BCYu4ZBggiAS
https://tronscan.io/#/transaction/4ba077366cce1c9518a30937cd99851b425bb9998e0d2db86f1d47080403fd88
To those who failed to submit their addresses kinly wait for the next roud. I am unstaking my trx and klv hence 7 day waiting time will comense. thank you for your support. see you in the other side.

May alam kaba pwedeng tutorial or courses na pde kong panuorin for starter gaya ko?
the best way to learn is to trade itself.just be cautious when doing so. just start with a little amount and trade. you can use binance as startup. sign up here then go to binance academy. with that tutorial you can learn the basics. It is like a crash course in video presentation. Hope it helps. Keep going. see you on the other side sir!

the best way to learn is to trade itself.just be cautious when doing so. just start with a little amount and trade. you can use binance as startup. sign up here then go to binance academy. with that tutorial you can learn the basics. It is like a crash course in video presentation. Hope it helps. Keep going. see you on the other side sir!

Napadaan ka dito bro 😄.

Then research mo din yung kaibahan ng trading at staking/delegating.

Marami pa yan. Pati day trading patterns applicable dyan.

Thank you for that wonderful insight sir!

Last edited:
https://tronscan.io/#/transaction/4ba077366cce1c9518a30937cd99851b425bb9998e0d2db86f1d47080403fd88
To those who failed to submit their addresses kinly wait for the next roud. I am unstaking my trx and klv hence 7 day waiting time will comense. thank you for your support. see you in the other side.

Thank you for that wonderful insight sir!
Mash'Allah TS muslim ka nag back read po ako sa thread niyu at subrang nagbigay po sa akin ng pag asa, at matuto ren ako mag trade ng crypto at maging financially freedom someday.

Dati po ako nag ttrade ng forex under fxpro sa simula akala ko yun na yung simula na magiging financially freedom at di na kelangan mag work 8 hours a day. Pero nagkamali ako nasunogan ako minsan umabot ng 40k nawala sa akin, kaya nagkaroon ako ng takot at until now hndi ko ma overcome yun.

Sana po TS ma guide niyu ako panu matuto mag trade or yung tinatawag na staking baka may ma refer kayung books or tips para matuto. Thank you po.

Assalamu Alaikum.

M
Mash'Allah TS muslim ka nag back read po ako sa thread niyu at subrang nagbigay po sa akin ng pag asa, at matuto ren ako mag trade ng crypto at maging financially freedom someday.

Dati po ako nag ttrade ng forex under fxpro sa simula akala ko yun na yung simula na magiging financially freedom at di na kelangan mag work 8 hours a day. Pero nagkamali ako nasunogan ako minsan umabot ng 40k nawala sa akin, kaya nagkaroon ako ng takot at until now hndi ko ma overcome yun.

Sana po TS ma guide niyu ako panu matuto mag trade or yung tinatawag na staking baka may ma refer kayung books or tips para matuto. Thank you po.

Assalamu Alaikum.
Kindly check the ebook section sir. We got some post there for your reference.

Salamat TS for sharing ! gusto ko rin mag crypto soon!

Salamat TS for sharing ! gusto ko rin mag crypto soon!
Good to hear that sir. I would suggest to seek knowledge asap sir so that you can ride the bull run. 2023-2024 will be the bear season as per history. See you in this other side! Godbless.

Noob question, may onting BNB pa po ako sa metamask, gusto ko po sana gamitin yon para makabili ng TRX/PRIMO sa Klever. Posible po ba yun?

Ano po bang krypto currency ang magandang iinvest ngayon yung papa usbong palang.

Ano po bang krypto currency ang magandang iinvest ngayon yung papa usbong palang.
Mukhang ok naman yung $KLV ni ts.

In reality naman the more APR, the more volatile the crypto is.

Just for reference, I'm trying to stake my $TITANO token na me 100,000% APR 😄. Pero malaki ang chance na ma rugpull yan mga ilang buwan.

Last year naman nag stake ako ng $TITAN-MATIC LP na me 200,000 APR 😄. Na bankrun after mga 2 months.

Sa ngayon ok na muna ako sa USDC (7.5% APR) at SNX (14% APR)

Pag naka exit naman ako sa titano plano kong ilagay sa $COSMOS (64% APR) sa trust wallet

depending on your preference sir. I personally been staking $Primo as it would be listed on klever exchange together with the staking feature.
Im here for passive income. Trading is just a sideline if things got bored. Hehe
How about you? What is your plan? to trade or to stake?

depending on your preference sir. I personally been staking $Primo as it would be listed on klever exchange together with the staking feature.
Im here for passive income. Trading is just a sideline if things got bored. Hehe
How about you? What is your plan? to trade or to stake?
Pa advice naman sir kung ano mas maganda sa mga baguhang gaya ko. Trade ba or stake?

Pa advice naman sir kung ano mas maganda sa mga baguhang gaya ko. Trade ba or stake?
Correct me if im wrong but as per my insight it goes like this:

Trading (plain): you can earn a little or loss a little (depending on your strategy that you follow)
Trading (with leverage): possible massive gain or possible massive loss again depending on your take profit or cut loss strategy.

Stake: depending wether it is a bull or bear run. if you go staking patience is the main requirement. why? not all of the staking tokens increase in value overnight. it would take months to years. Citing an example, it took me 1.5 years in $KLV (since I had started during $TWX).
For example you invested in that project at 0.16 your 10k would 62500 $KLV. Then sell it at 6 pesos for a gain of 365 000 pesos. Excluded here is the 821 $KLV per month (P 4928 [using 6pesos price])

Hope it helps.
By the way for easier staking for beginners, binance has its own platform. Just register here. Once you have binance you can stake there in a minimal gain. Its a good start.
Just comment on this thread if you have already started. In the future I might post other possible high reward stakings. See you!

Its good to explore your forgotten wallet sometimes. Imagine for 2 years I did not touched this account. 5k as $KLV interest alone? AlhamdulillahScreen Shot 2022-04-02 at 21.25.54.png

Its good to explore your forgotten wallet sometimes. Imagine for 2 years I did not touched this account. 5k as $KLV interest alone? AlhamdulillahScreen Shot 2022-04-02 at 21.25.54.png

nice! nurse din ako paps, not working since 2020 mejo kinaya ng crypto ang expenses, not financially free kasi feeling ko anytime pwede maubos pondo ko, so nag aaral ako now for oet, para maka abroad para mas stable income at madami pang talpak haha

@psyknarph kamusta brooo, open nanaman symb hahahaa

Back
Top Bottom