Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to fix Google Drive Quota Exceed Error when downloading videos

iSpLak

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone

How To Fix Google Drive Quota Exceed Error​

Google Drive Download Quota Exceed Error

If the Quota Exceed Error problem didn’t solve automatically, then you can follow the below steps to solve that issue. For better understanding, I am adding a screenshot of each step so that you don’t get irritated while finding the correct options.

Step 1: First of all, open your download file URL where you are facing the issue.

Step 2: Now, go to the URL section and remove ‘export=download’ from the URL.

remove string from url

Step 3: After that, replace ‘uc’ to ‘open’ as shown below and hit enter.

remove uc from google drive link

add open to url

Step 4: Click on the ‘Add To My Drive’ button present in the top right corner. This will add the file to your google drive account that you currently logged in with.

Click add to my drive button

Step 5: Now, open your google drive. Here, you will see a file that you recently added using the ‘Add To My Drive’ option.

Step 6: Right-click on the file and ‘Make A Copy’ of it. This will make a secondary copy in your google drive like ‘copy-filename.’

Click on make a copy button

Step 7: Now, right-click on ‘copy-filename’ and download it using the ‘Download’ option.

click on download button

You can download any file using the above steps.

(Credits to thinkkers. com)

How To Fix Google Drive Quota Exceed Error​

Google Drive Download Quota Exceed Error

If the Quota Exceed Error problem didn’t solve automatically, then you can follow the below steps to solve that issue. For better understanding, I am adding a screenshot of each step so that you don’t get irritated while finding the correct options.

Step 1: First of all, open your download file URL where you are facing the issue.

Step 2: Now, go to the URL section and remove ‘export=download’ from the URL.

remove string from url

Step 3: After that, replace ‘uc’ to ‘open’ as shown below and hit enter.

remove uc from google drive link

add open to url

Step 4: Click on the ‘Add To My Drive’ button present in the top right corner. This will add the file to your google drive account that you currently logged in with.

Click add to my drive button

Step 5: Now, open your google drive. Here, you will see a file that you recently added using the ‘Add To My Drive’ option.

Step 6: Right-click on the file and ‘Make A Copy’ of it. This will make a secondary copy in your google drive like ‘copy-filename.’

Click on make a copy button

Step 7: Now, right-click on ‘copy-filename’ and download it using the ‘Download’ option.

click on download button

You can download any file using the above steps.

Credits to thinkkers.com

Moderator Edit:

Merged with existing thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure kung gumagana pa yan...ung huling method na ginawa ko eh ung make a copy then gawa ka ng bagong folder sa drive mo at lagay mo doon ung copy mo then download ung ginawang folder.

Back
Top Bottom