Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Openline Inquiry How to unlock T-mobile locked Iphone 12 Pro?

noskire

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Pa help po paano ma unlock ung iphone 12 pro galing US kaso tmobile lock siya. Thanks in advance.

If T-mobile (US) locked siya it needs to be activated for atleast 90-180days then it will automatically unlock.
Just connect it to wifi then follow the prompts on screen.

I dunno if may magagawang magic yung mga phone tech dito sa PH.(Hopefully)

Actually may tool ako to unlock it if it's eligible to unlock na it's just that baka mag last day ako sa work lol.

Pa-help po, paano po kaya ma-unlock yung iphone 12 pro max galing canada bigay lang ng kapatid na balik-bayan kaso di na matandaan yung password ng owner. Thanks in advance po.

If T-mobile (US) locked siya it needs to be activated for atleast 90-180days then it will automatically unlock.

Actually may tool ako to unlock it if it's eligible to unlock na it's just that baka mag last day ako sa work lol.
share mo na langnpo yung tool.. 😅
Post automatically merged:

Wala nang available unlock sa T-Mobile
meron papo premium unlock kaso mahal nga lang

share mo nalang lods :-)

Back
Top Bottom