Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

hp mini 110- 3603tu boot /wifi problem

cocarl21

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Gandang araw mga masters tnon ko lng un netbook ko po kc lagi my mahabang beep kapag inoon ko.. Pero pag my ni click na ko ng khit ano ano sa keyboard saka lang sya nagtutuloy sa windows logo.. Pero pg wla ako pinipindot continous lng sya sa pag bebeep tpos my times na pag open ko nwawala un wifi.. Natry ko n ireset sa cmos at hard reset na 15sec kaso wla pdin nangyyri.. Gnn pdin.. My times din sya pag open mo sobrang lag... Pahelp mga bossing..

Model: hp mini 3603tu
Ram:1gig
Intel atom 1.66ghz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom