Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HP Slate 7 Tablet

pokonk

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Looking for help, kasi ung HP Slate 7 Tablet ko po is Jellybean 4.1.1 pa. Gusto ko po sana iupdate / upgrade to kahit man lang kitkat version ng Android kasi most of the android games I like required atleast Kitkat version of OS. I tried to follow steps sa HP support forum mismo, and wala pa din di pa din na update. Kahit i-click ko ung " update now " dpa din sya ng uupdate. I assume walang available na OTA ( over the air ) version para sa tab ko, kaya i mamanual update ko nlang po sana.

Sa mga makakatulong po, palagay na din po ng step by step procedure kung pano ko gagawin. kasi as per research ko, ang sabi is

1. DOwnload zip file nung kitkat
2. Ilagay ung downloaded zip file ng kitkat sa SD card
3. power off tab
4. lagay ung SD card
5. press power button then up para lumabas android recovery UI
6. choose revovery using SD card and let it run
7. reboot then follow on screen instructions

Thank you po in advance.

Back
Top Bottom