Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Discussion I need help for my iphone 11 pro max

protocoldroid

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I need help for my iphone 11 pro max support.apple.com/iphone/restore. I tried many time on itunes but still not working... Help guys.

Attachments

• Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    289.9 KB · Views: 24
try again 2003 possible is cable or internet problem

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure your iPhone is connected to a stable internet connection before attempting to restore it.
  2. Update iTunes: Ensure that you're using the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
  3. Force Restart: Press and release the volume up button, press and release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
  4. Put your iPhone in DFU mode: Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes. Press and hold the power and home button until the screen goes black, then release the power button while continuing to hold the home button. iTunes will then give you a message saying it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
  5. Restore your iPhone: Once your iPhone is in recovery mode, you can restore it using iTunes.

Back
Top Bottom