Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

If you were given a box that contains everything you’ve lost, what’s the first thing you’d look for?

Sultan

VENI.VIDI.VICI
Diamond Member
Pioneer Member
Reaction score
Title says it all…

Wallet that contained my IDs

yung time na ninakaw sakin ng "pagkakataon" since early 2019 up to the present :yes:

Missed opportunities..

Yung tinalikuran ko ung pangarap kong mag work abroad kahit anytime pwede na akong makaalis because I chose him.. Big mistake.

We do not get unlimited chances to have the things we want. Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could have changed our life..

Missed opportunities..

Yung tinalikuran ko ung pangarap kong mag work abroad kahit anytime pwede na akong makaalis because I chose him.. Big mistake.

We do not get unlimited chances to have the things we want. Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could have changed our life..
Lalim ng hugot sis but I do feel where you're coming from. If only time can be turned back.

If a person would be included, I’m hoping it contains NZ together with our highschool days and missed chances.
I wouldn’t change any from this present time. But I would love him to be the only guy of my life.
If only we could ….

required ba malalim ang sagot? ang naisip ko lang suklay, gunting at scotch tape :lol:

Sa akin unang una is yung Father ko who passed away recently, Supposed to be magbbyahe na ako pauwi sa kanya the day after siya mawala, then Mga lola't lolo ko :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom