Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

INQUIRY LANG PO ABOUT SETTING UP 2nd router sa PLDT fibr onu TIA

d3lubyO

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
sir i just migrated my plan to fibr. ONU po yung modem and i cant access yung admin to set bridge connection sa modem ko. Tenda yung wifi router ko and im not getting and connection on my tenda router..gusto ko sana connected thru hard wire yung tenda sa main modem ko then wifi transmitter lang yung tenda. thanks po in advance

madali lang yan sir, ganito gawin mo.. ksi ang IP ni fibr is 192.168.1.1 now ung tenda set mo ng manual ung IP eto ilagay mo View attachment 359713 pag na config mo na ung tenda connect mo na ung Lan cable sa Lan 1 ng fibr then sa wan port ng tenda then reset mo ung tenda

Attachments

• static.png
    static.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom