Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

LOC - NFT Pay2earn - Balik ang 100 Pesos cashback

blodeux

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Sa mga nag register sa referral ko starting March 18, 2023 at bumili ng profit hero. Magbibigay ako ng cashback na 100.

LEGEND OF CONSTELLATION - An IDLE-Based RPG. Kung nakalaro na kayo ng AFK Arena o Girl's Connect, Easy lang sa inyo ang larong ito.

REGISTER HERE
Download Latest Client 0.4.0
ANDROID APP
IOS
Invitation Code: 760584089

Game Currency:
ASTR and USDT
1 ASTR = 1.25 USDT
1 USDT = 4 ASTR

Profitable Heroes

loc-cassiopeia.PNG
Cassiopeia
Price: 6 USDT (Promo Price) | 30 USDT (Regular Price)
Output of 5* Star Hero:
24h = 4.8 ASTR (Profit Claim and Mine)
Duration = 10 days

loc-cepheus.PNG
Cepheus
Price: 6 USDT (Promo Price) | 30 USDT (Regular Price)
Output of 5* Star Hero:
24h = 0.48 ASTR (Profit Claim and Mine)
Duration = 70 days

loc-phoenix.PNG
Phoenix
Price: 80 USDT (Promo Price) | 100 USDT (Regular Price)
Output of 5* Star Hero:
24h = 1.92 ASTR (Profit Claim and Mine)
Duration = 240 days

FREE HERO Cassiopeia (Can be claimed after sign-in)
24h = 2.16 ASTR (Profit Claim and Mine)
Duration = 2 days

Mode of Payment:
Deposit:
USDT(ERC20)
USDT(TRC20) - 1 USDT Gas Fee
Gcash - need to pay P 600.
LOC-Recharge.jpg

Withdrawal:
USDT(ERC20)
USDT(TRC20)
GCASH

HOW TO PLAY:
After getting the Free Cassiopeia, click City then click Fields, then click Mine. Click Dispatch then put your Cassiopeia, You will have to wait for 24 hours to claim the rewards.
*Only profitable heroes can get ASTR rewards in MINE.
LOC-Mine.jpg
And dont forget to claim also in the profit section every 24 hours.
loc-profit.jpg

Ways to Earn:
Profitable Heroes
Mine
PVP Battle

REGISTER HERE
Download Latest Client 0.4.0
ANDROID APP
IOS
Invitation Code: 760584089

SALI NA MGA LODS

Last edited:
up ko mga lods, ito pala proof of withdrawal ko.
withdrawloc.JPG

kung meron po nag recharge po dito by march 22. contact niyo po ako para sa bonus. salamat po

Tumaas pa lalo rate ng LOCC... maganda sa mga bagohan pang mag invest

SA MGA WALA PANG LOC DYAN. MAG PA PA CASH BACK AKO NG 100 PESOS BAWAT BILI NIYO NG NFT HEROES SIMULA NGAYON JULY 27, 2023.
Message me nalang sa telegram: @antarotsu

Event #1: For New Members that did not yet buy NFT Heroes
Special package time: July 15 ~July 30
Special package price: 15USDT(PHP 900). 5-star Cassiopeia and 5-star Cepheus will produce 81.6LOCC tokens
• Players who have never purchased any 5-star Cassiopeia and Cepheus can purchase a special gift pack once.
• If you have already purchased Cassiopeia or Cepheus, you will not be able to purchase the special pack
photo_2023-07-27_08-06-07.jpg

Event #2:
Activity time: July 24th ~ July 29th

Buy 7-star NFT heroes to get the official version of 5-star Cepheus (Can produce 33.6LOCC)
Buy 8-star NFT heroes to get the official version of 5-star Cassiopeia (Can produce 48LOCC)
Buy 9-star NFT heroes to get the official version of 5-star Cepheus + 5-star Cassiopeia (Can produce 81.6LOCC)
Buy 10-star NFT heroes to get the official version of the 5-star Phoenix (Can produce 460.8LOCC)
Buy 11-star NFT heroes to get the official version of 5-star Phoenix + 5-star Cassiopeia + 5-star Cepheus (Can produce 542.4LOCC)

photo_2023-07-27_08-05-45.jpg

Thanks for sharing lods, i-try ko to later. Kaka-launch lang pala nila last November 2022, wala pa silang 1 year.

Update
Nag-try akong mag-register lods pero ayaw accept sa region ko.
1690440859429.png

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing lods, i-try ko to later. Kaka-launch lang pala nila last November 2022, wala pa silang 1 year.

Update
Nag-try akong mag-register lods pero ayaw accept sa region ko.
View attachment 371705
Ganun ba lods, try ko ulet ito lods. kung makakapag register ka po.

REGISTER HERE - LOC

or scan mo nalang itong qr code
photo_2023-07-28_08-23-04.jpg

Tumaas pa lalo ang palitan ng LOCC Token. Meron rin mga bagong profit hero na paparating... Huwag na kayo pahuhuli mga lods. Sali nah. Kapag magregister ka sa link ko at bibili ng profit hero, magbibigay ako ng 100 pesos cash back. At madami din events ang LOC para mapadali ang ROI mo. Sali na at huwag mo nang palampasin to.
IMG_20230729_093856.jpgIMG_20230729_093841.jpg

Back
Top Bottom