Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Looking for Company for my Internship - IT student here.

Moreign

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi! Good day to all, I am an incoming intern this coming next semester po and I just like to ask for a suggestion on what company would be the best for us IT students. May experience na po ako sa work since nag work na rin ako as a Call Center Agent with the biggest companies here in the Philippines. However, gusto ko po sana mag apply sa company na pure IT at nag ooffer ng training. To be honest kasi halos gasgas na ko about sa IT since naging busy ako sa work at sa family ko. May mga company pa kaya na tumatanggap ng intern kahit hindi ganun kagaling na IT? Siguro mas okay kung yung may allowance hehe, ngunit kung wala naman ayos lang din. By the way, I am from Cainta so I think companies that is located in Eastwood or Ortigas would be a great suggestion. Thanks!

try PSBANK.. my allowance dun.. ayala nga lang.

oo nga po ang layo hehe, sa situation naten ngayon especially for traffic, I think hindi practical pang lumayo. Follow up question. Mahirap din po ba yung mga exams nila?

Back
Top Bottom