Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Lost Admin Login [GLOBE]

harakiri

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys anyone knows pano po ma reset ung admin login access? Nag customize password kasi ako kaya lang sa sobrang tagal ko ng di nag llogin nakalimutan ko na ung password. Alam ko pwede ireset ung modem pero kung my ibang way pa kaya?

kung nakalimutan mo yung password TS, reset lang talaga pwede mong gawin.

nd po kaya ma reset din yung setting na ginawa nang globe?
Yep. Chances are. Medyo hassle 'yang part na 'yan. I'm not sure if ibibigay ng Globe ang credentials even when you reach out to them but most likely, Tech Visit ang ending kapag hindi "hard-saved" 'yung credentials at nabura after a Hard Reset.

In my case kasi, hiningi ko na sa nag-install na Technician 'yung credentials ng connection ko during installation. I can freely reset my modem anytime.

Back
Top Bottom