Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Macbook air not charging

bhabes

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
hi po...patulong naman po...yumg macbook air ko kasi mag charge sya saglit tapos bigla nalang mawawala or pag sinaksak ko orange after siguro mga 1 minute wala ng ilaw at di na mag charge...ano po kaya problem? nilinis ko na both yung saksakan ganun pa din eh

Thank you po...

Hi po boss bhabes,

I experienced din po ito. Ang ginawa ko po, I disassembled the macbook. I pulled out the battery then tried plugged the charger. After then, I pressed the power on for 10 seconds. If this works, consider replacing your battery.

In case you dont know how to disassemble, go to a trusted technician.

Moreover, you can also borrow another macbook charger to test your charger's condition...

ok cge try ko...thanks

Maraming tutorials sa Youtube ng pag palit ng battery, madali lang. Mas mahirap pa magtangal ng cover sa ilalim kesa mag palit ng battery. kailangan kasi i heat up yung screws para mag loosen yung glue ng screws, kung hindi baka ma strip lang yung head. Pero, kung wala kang good quality na pentalobe screwdriver, e pagawa mo na lang.

Back
Top Bottom