Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Macbook pro 'starter pack'

sapsd

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

May mga recommended appps/softwares ba kayo for macbook pro 2015? medyo bago pa ako sa MaC OS e, kapa kapa pa, so kung may inputs kayo for beginners, please feel free po.

Thanks!

Hello TS.. Mac user din ako.. My commonly used Apps are.. Unarchiver, Handbreak, Bartender, Fantastical and alfred. Try to search nalang sa google. They are really helpful and useful.

Hello TS.. Mac user din ako.. My commonly used Apps are.. Unarchiver, Handbreak, Bartender, Fantastical and alfred. Try to search nalang sa google. They are really helpful and useful.

Thanks, will be checking those out. and yes, i already did some research na din. Thanks again! :)

Hello po newbie sa Mac MacBook Pro po gamit ko, baka meron po kayong Installer ng Photoshop 5 for mac, bka po pwede pa share and help nadin how to install pls.. ty

Hello po newbie sa Mac MacBook Pro po gamit ko, baka meron po kayong Installer ng Photoshop 5 for mac, bka po pwede pa share and help nadin how to install pls.. ty

dto ka dlod kickass.to

Hi Guys,

May mga recommended appps/softwares ba kayo for macbook pro 2015? medyo bago pa ako sa MaC OS e, kapa kapa pa, so kung may inputs kayo for beginners, please feel free po.

Thanks!

if you want more software bro download here http://www.mac-torrent-download.net/ but choose wisely may mga sofware na di gumagana jan enjoy :excited:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom