Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Managing your Time - 12 Minutes Video by Todd Dewett

PureWilkyns

The Loyalist
Advanced Member
Reaction score
This is a 12 Minute video that teaches us of how to effectively manage our time.

Originally posted at Lynda.com, but i'm sharing this for you who are not a premuim Lynda.com subscribers.

Overview:

In this short course, author Todd Dewett, PhD, shares four time-management tips that help everyone from busy executives to new employees get more out of their work day. Learn how to think differently about time management, embrace the 80% rule, find your "Einstein" window, protect that window, and broadcast your availability to ensure others know when you'll be available.

View attachment 306721

Watch here!!!

P.S. - Not really show where should this thread belong. It can fit lifestyle, so i added it here. If there's a better place for this thread, let me know so i could transfer it.

Hit thanks if you found this useful!

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2017-03-08-05h31m19s545.png
    vlcsnap-2017-03-08-05h31m19s545.png
    631.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Up for those people who are having hard time managing their time.

Back
Top Bottom